46.

Jungkook pov...

Ohhhh! Y/n wait. Don't move I'll just come. Ohh this girl I told you not to move. But you can't listen to. As I speak another word. She started me I gulp what? Why are you staring me like that I asked.

She raised her eyebrow and placed her hand on her waist. Did you just yelled on me? She asked. N-o no! Who told you baby. I said by holding her hands.

I think that your voice is so loud. She said. I kissed her cheeks. No baby you must have a confusion. Why I yelled on you. I seated her on the bed. She rolled her eyes. I seated beside her Y/n I am gonna bake a cake for you I said. She looked at me and smiles and hugged me ohhh kooo thank you. How much time do you take. I can't wait to eat it. She said while hugging. I hugged her back. Just some minutes. Now leave me I have to go I said and she losses her grip and I stood up and walked out.

Arghhhh! Her mood swings. This last 3 months I got used to of her mood swings. I know how to handle her but some time. I was confused what she want. She got up in the middle of night and daily she had a new craving.

Some times she wanna eat spicy but some times she wanna eat sweet some times a soury food. Some times she just wanna eat lemon. A raw lemon. Aish!!! This girl how can she eat this.

I bake a cake for her. I enter in the room but she already slept. I walked inside and placed a cake on a night stand and walked towards her and coverd her with the blanket and carsed her cheeks. Koo" Cake is backed or not she asked while closing her eyes you didn't sleep yet I ask. No I am waiting for the cake.

She seated up on the bed. Her eyes are still closed. I feed her with my hands. She quietly eat. Then she oppend her eyes and smiled. Ohhh my koo this is so sweet I like it. She eat it all and then slept. I laugh how cute she is.

Her tummy was a little bit bloomed outside she is looking more beautiful. Then before.

Time skips...

It's already 7 months past. She gained a weight in this months. She looked like a tomato which I want to eat. But we can't do a sex in this time. Cause it was her first pregnancy after that abortion and I was not able to take any risk with her. So I didn't. Whenever I saw her. I can't control my self.

Y/n getup and wash yourself I said koo I don't wanna go I felt law she said and raised her hands Towords me please help me to bath. She said. I try hard to control myself. But it likes that she enjoyed it.

I ruffle my hands in my hair and pull her up in my arms. I take her inside the bathroom. I removed her clothes she looked too hot. I placed her in the bathtub and remove my cloths too and seated behind her. She leaned her body on me. I traced my hands on her body. I can't control myself and pull my head on her nap of a neck. I started kissing her. I lick her neck from jaw to shoulder. I can feel her heavy breath.

After having a great moment with her I stood her up..Turned her around I stand her under the shower. A water flowed on her white milky body. I just wanna fuck her right now. But I didn't thrust In her right now so I just wash both of us and pull her up again in my arms and take her out into The closest I change her dress to baggy one.

To be continued....