15.

We are almost roaming again and again at the same spot. He didn't buy anything yet; he just came here for me. He locked anything that looked beautiful; he bought it for me. He left me in one shop and said, Wait for me, babe. I came in a minute, and he said I nodded.

After a while, he came back with one hamper in his hand. show me what you bought, I asked. He hid it's my personal stuff, and he moved his hand towards me. Mmm, take it if you want to see my personal stuff, he said. I shook my head, and he giggled.

Wherever we go outside, He always takes some bodyguards with us. because of his underworld business.

After a long day, I am tired. I feel like I am broken into pieces. I had a lot of pain in my joints. I don't know when I fell asleep.

Author's pov...

She felt sleepy. Jungkook stared at her face and pulled her up into his arms. Slowly, he walked inside. When he entered the house, Mrs. Jeon stood up and walked towards them. What happened to her? Is she fine? She asked worriedly. Yeah, mom, don't worry, she felt asleep in the car. He whispered slowly. Ok, take her to the room. she said.

He took her to the room, where he placed her on the bed. And a guard followed them, holding their shopping bags. He took it from his hands and placed it in the closet.

Jungkook pov...

And I walked out of the room. When I reached my office, I was happy to see him after. For a long time, my all-hyungs were there; they helped me a lot when I was busy with y/n's health. I hugged them all.

Hey, Kookie, my bro How are you? Jin Hyung asked me by patting my back. I hugged him all good, bro.

Where is Y/N Jimin Hyung? Oh, come on, Hyung, first meet me, then her. She is sleeping right now, as I said. He laughed and hugged me. (Jimin and Jin Hyung are so close to me, and Jin Hyung was very tensed about Y/N and my relation; he thought that I broke her trust and many more things, but he believed in me and said if I did anything wrong with her, he would never talk to me, but I know him; he is just tensed because he knows me very well; they all raised me when I was with them in a mafia training. )

I heard that you were going on your honeymoon, Taehyung said. Yeah, don't be jealous, I said. They all laughed.

My kookie. Namjoon Hyung hugged me. I missed you, bro, I said. I miss you too, he replied.

Then Hoby Hyung hugged me. Ohh kookie. I missed you, bro. Me too, Hyung. Come on, let's have dinner first. I said. They all nodded.

When they were all seated on the dining table, I walked back to my room, where she was still sleeping. I sat beside her. Yaaah, get up, babe; everyone is waiting for you at the dinner, I said. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. She sat back and cupped my cheeks.

Koo I miss you. Where were you? She said it with a bright smile. But suddenly his smile disappeared in an angry face. She got up. How can you forget that I am angry at you? she said. and walked inside the bathroom, and after that, She walked out of the room, and I laughed. She always forgot about the fight and started showing her love for me. Then suddenly she realized that she was angry, so she started pretending to be angry, and as she reached the dining table, she screamed in joy.

Jimin hyung. She ran towards him and hugged him. He patted her head. Oh my little sister, you look beautiful and almost very energetic. he said. Yeah, Hyung, it's all because of my loving husband. She said. while smiling. but rolling her eyes when she saw me. I also missed you, y/nahhh, Jin Hyung said. She walked towards him, smiled, and pulled his cheeks. He yelled, Arghhh, don't touch it. I missed you too, my handsome hyung. I laughed, and she turned towards me and stared. Everyone laughed; they are both again in a fight. Mom said. Then she met everyone one by one. They all looked so happy after meeting you.

They all started eating. After a long, chaotic dinner, We are all in our rooms.

Y/n pov..

And I am still angry with him. He lay on a bed. I am doing my morning routine. I noticed a sharp gaze on my back. I know what he wants. But it was not that easy for him.

I walked and laid on my bed, turning my face in the other direction. Then I realized a couple of arms were wrapped around me.

I tried to resist, but I stopped when I heard his deep, husky voice whispering in my ear.

Don't move. He said. Why are you doing this to me? Don't do this if you seduce me; I don't spare you. If you provoke me, then you will get punished for it. He said that and sucked my earlobe. I felt. a hot and cold breeze at the same time.

He trolled his kisses on my neck, and he hugged me like a kola. He placed his lap on my lap and his hand around my waist. It was like someone pressed me, but I didn't feel anything wrong with this. I don't know why, whenever he does this, I feel exciting under his touch. He kissed me continuously, and he sucked my sweet spot. Because of this, I have a lot of sweat on my neck.

He sucked it all up. It is getting on my nerves. I'll eat you if you again try to seduce me. He said. and lost his grip and hugged me lovingly from behind.

Is he insane ? How can he change in a minute? His duality hits me hard. One time he reacts with a cute little bunny, then another second. He started flirting with me.

And today he is reacting like a monster. who will eat me. anytime, but suddenly I felt warm and loving in his touch.

I smiled  crazyest. I loved him very much and held his hands. Tightly and sleep with him in a deep

I woke up when I felt a cold finger on my cheeks.

Jungkook pov...

I woke up daily and stared at her for an hour; it's my daily routine. I caressed her cheeks. I kissed her sleeping, pouty lips. Then I smelled her hair and then the sweet scent of her body.

Then I realized she slowly opened her eyes and captured me in a tight hug.

Koo," what is the time? She asked.  It's 8:00 am, I said. She screamed and sat up on the bed. "When will we go to catch our flights? she asked. At 10:00, she sighed in relief, got up from the bed, and rushed into the bathroom. I yelled. hey y/n I got up first; let me go first. I said. She laughed and said, You have to take a bath instead of staring at  me.Ok, so don't fight, open the door, and let me inside. Let's TAke a shower together. I said.

She didn't reply to that. I know how shy she is.

I giggled, hugged her pillow tightly, and murmured, I love you, my wife.

To be continued.