Kaz-The Deal Is The Deal

Start from the beginning

He felt his whole body shuddering as she rested her hands at his hips tickling the sensitive skin there with the pads of her thumbs.

Kaz had finished unbuttoning the  shirt she wore. He parted the sides of the top to lightly brush the thumbs of his gloved hands over her nipples which made her squirm.

This had him grinning at her and he bent down to kiss the side of her neck. He groaned at the scent of his favorite perfume mixed with her warm skin. He kissed down her throat across her collar bone and down to the tops of her heavy breasts. Her back arched up towards him. He wrapped one arm around her to support her as he had her shift back further onto his desk and had her lay down.

She propped herself on her elbows to watch him as he ran his hands down her ribs,over her hips and moved to the clasp at the front of the pants. He easily unfastened the closure and then slid his hands down to unlace her leather boots.

He freed her of the foot wear and set the boots carefully aside.

He moved his hands up again to her waist. As he started to tug the silk pants down her hips, Amira lifted her ass up off his desk so he could move the clothing down past her ass. He slid the tailored silk from her long legs and tossed his pants on his office chair.

Amira was left only in the open black shirt she'd borrowed from him and she looked incredible. Her pale skin was glowing from the lamplight in his office.

She smirked at him and teased him by parting her thighs wider, giving him full view of her. He groaned.

"Don't worry Kaz you'll get to enjoy me more throughly soon.  Come here handsome and let's get you undressed. I want to see you too. " Amira smiled as she sat herself back up and waited for Kaz to step closer.

When he moved closer Amira reached up to start unfastening his shirt. When she had his shirt undone she ran her hands up and over his shoulders tugging the shirt down his  arms.

Amira met his eyes as she asked" May I?" pointing at the gloves.

He held his hands out in front of himself to let her unfasten the buttons on his gloves.He watched her as she slowly tugged his gloves from his hands. She set them lovingly beside her on his desk and she intrigued him as she took his hands in hers. She brought them up to kiss across his knuckles and then she flipped his hands over to kiss each palm sweetly before she released his hands and helped him slide his shirt off completely

He took a moment to turn away and set his shirt onto his chair. He needed to recollect himself as he had felt something in him break from her sweet gesture. He was lost for her completely. He was fully aware that whatever she wanted he'd move earth and heaven just to give it to her.  She was unlike anyone he'd ever met.  And he was scared by just how fast and hard he was falling.  Being with him was dangerous. His life filled with violence and crime. He'd never been able to truly trust anyone fully so how had she been the one who finally got past his walls.

He felt her hand smooth on his bare stomach and he was met with her concerned expression.

"Kaz are you okay you were far away from me just now.  What's on your mind?" Amira asked him

"You are,it's only been you for days Amira. I admit I don't know how to handle myself around you. I feel like the lost little farm boy trying to navigate this cruel city alone again." Kaz admitted

Amira's eyes softened and she pulled him even closer by digging her fingers in the waist of his pants, she met his gaze before she spoke to him softly,"Listen Kaz I get this isn't easy, but nothing that ever matters is right? We both feel the deep connection and we're sexually attracted to eachother.  Life can tend to work itself out and everyone deserves a chance at happy even when we fight against it and think we don't deserve it.  I want you Kaz that should be all you need to think about right now."