Fussy // CG!Tubbo L!Tommy

TW(s): None
Others: None
Little Tommy (5)
Nicknames: Honey(bee), Sweetheart, Little one, Bub/Bubba

Tommy hadn't regressed in a few months.

He was constantly busy with editing and blogging and streaming. Today however, he was hanging out at Tubbo's.

Tubbo usually took care of Tommy when he was regressed when he could. They would meet up and spend the time together, usually stay in and watch movies or play in the yard.

Tubbo noticed that Tommy hadn't regressed in a while.

That was going to change today. After all, Tommy was coming over. It'd be an easy task.

(tubbo underestimated the difficulty of such a job)

"Cmon Tommy you've been working so much and have been constantly stressed! Just regress you know you want to!"

"Tubbo I told you no! I'm fine!" Tommy said, leaning back on the couch.

"Tommy cmon! You're going to end up slipping soon anyways, it'd be better to do it now so you don't do it somewhere in public!" Tubbo reasoned, walking closer to where Tommy was.

Tommy started to get frustrated at this point and took a deep breath.

"Is someone getting fussy?" Tubbo cooed, noticing Tommy's attempt to calm himself.

Tommy looked over at Tubbo and slumped down on the couch, shaking his head.

"Awe sweetheart, it's okay, cmere bub" Tubbo said, opening his arms to let Tommy cuddle closer.

Tommy huffed and crawled over to Tubbo, curling up in his arms. Tubbo smiled and hugged the boy close.

"You small honeybee?" Tubbo asked the boy in front of him, rubbing circles in his back as he talked softly and slowly.

"Uhuh.." Tommy mumbled out, hugging the other back, resting his head between Tubbo's neck and shoulder.

"Awe, okay little one. What do you wanna do bubba?"

"Wanna wa'ch ca'toons!" Tommy exclaimed, rocking back from Tubbo and smiling happy. "Okay honey! I'll put on a show right now! Does Craig of the Creek sound good?" Tubbo asked, grabbing the remote from the coffee table.

"Yea!" Tommy cheered, watching as the show projected onto the screen as Tubbo pressed a few buttons and scrolled through the cable.

"You feeling better bub?" Tubbo asked softly, pulling Tommy back into his arms and turning to face the TV.

"Mhm! Luhs ou Bee!" Tommy smiled, watching as one of the newer episodes of the show aired.

The two spent a good few hours watching TV and cuddling, eventually ending the day with Tommy falling asleep and then going back home.

Tubbo would say he successfully completed his task.

small a/n: sorry it's so short i just wanted to get smth out for u guys cuz i felt bad,, i'll try and get smth else out soon thats hopefully a little longer