Nightmares // CG!Ranboo Little!Tommy

TW(s): Nightmares/Night terrors+Impure regression
Tommy: 3
Others: Briefly Tubbo, mentions of Shroud and Micheal
Nicknames for Tommy: Flower, sweetheart, angel, bubba
Nicknames for CG: Boo, Rannie

Tommy was staying over at Tubbo and Ranboo's for the night while Puffy had both Shroud and Micheal. They had spent most of the time just chilling and fucking around the mansion. Such as riding pillows down the stair railing, markering mustaches on some of the paintings, or other silly feats. They all had a blast and soon enough it was around 11 PM, so they all decided to go to sleep.

Ranboo and Tubbo headed over to their room and Tommy went to the guest room he usually stayed in. Tommy got tucked under the covers and turned on the night light, drifting to sleep. Tubbo and Ranboo got into their bed and fell asleep.

A few hours later Tommy woke up in a panic, he had a nightmare, usually he'd be fine and just take a minute and go back to bed, but as of right now he was regressed, and he was scared. He thought about going to Tubbo and Ranboo's room and decided to do just that.

He waddled over to their room that was just down the hall. The dark, scary hall. He closed his eyes and ran down the hall, peeking through the crack in the door. He opened the door slowly and walked by Tubbo. Tubbo usually got mad when people wake him up so Ranboo would probably be the better choice.

Tommy walked over to Ranboo's side and gently shook his arm, trying not to cry. Ranboo was a relatively light sleeper so he woke up to the small shaking. "Huh..? Toms? What're you doin awake?" Ranboo asked. Then he saw that there was tears in the boys eyes.

"I had a nightmare an I woke up.." Tommy mumbled through tears. "Awe angel, cmere bubba.." Ranboo said as he lifted Tommy into his lap. "You wanna talk about the scary dream?" Ranboo asked. "Nuh uh.." Tommy said.

"Ok sweetheart, do you wanna just sit here with me?" Ranboo asked. Tommy nodded his head and rested his head on Ranboo's chest. Ranboo rubbed Tommy's back and rocked him back and forth, trying not to wake up Tubbo, he knew he wouldn't mind given the situation, but it could probably startle Tommy at first.

"Flower do you wanna sleep here with me and Bo?" Ranboo asked. Tommy mumbled out a yes and moved out of Ranboo's lap to lay down, moving ever so carefully as to not wake Tubbo. "Sweetheart you know Tubbo won't mind if you wake him up, right?"

"Tubby usually get mad tho" Tommy whispered. "I know but if you tell him what happened he won't mind, promise." Ranboo replied. "Okay Rannie.." Tommy said, and started to normally get under the covers. Although it didn't wake Tubbo, he was a heavy sleeper.

Tommy got under the covers and cuddled up next to Ranboo. "Boo protect me if more nightmare?" Tommy asked. "Of course angel, always." Ranboo smiled as he scratched Tommy's head. Tommy smiled and slowly drifted off to sleep.

The next day Tubbo woke up to be nearly falling off the bed. "Huh- wh-?" Tubbo said, looking over. He saw Ranboo cuddling Tommy gently and instantly knew what had happened. "Oh my gods.." Tubbo said. He got up out of bed and headed to the kitchen.

A/N: yeah sorry ik this is short but jdiwjejdjsjjehe