McDonalds! // CG!Phil Little!Tommy

TW(s): None
Others: None
Little Tommy (4)
Nicknames for Tommy: Little one, bud/buddy, kiddo
Nicknames for Phil: Da/Dada

Tommy and Phil went out to vlog for a bit. However, unbeknownst to Phil, Tommy was holding off his littlespace. He hadn't regressed for a while since he had been streaming and vlogging so much. No one had really taken notice of it.

It wasn't until today when that began to backfire. Phil and Tommy were out at an arcade playing some games, and Tommy being his usual chaotic self. "Philllllll can I get a candy barrr" Tommy said. "No- you're not spending my money" Phil said. Tommy whined and stomped his foot. "Nooo! I wan a candy bar!!" Tommy said.

Phil noticed Tommy slurring his words and his whining. He stopped the recording and brought Tommy somewhere with less people. "Are you little right now kiddo? We can stop recording if you want!" Phil asked.

"Nuh!! I wanna keep makin da vi-eo!" Tommy whined. "You can't make the video if you're regressed buddy, how about we continue playing at the arcade and get McDonalds?" Phil suggested. "Mm.. otays.." Tommy replied.

The two kept having fun at the arcade and left after an hour or two. Tommy got in the passenger seat with all of the plushies and toys he bought with the tickets he won and the two drove to McDonalds.

Phil entered the drive through and Tommy quickly tugged on his sleeve. "Dada! Dada!" Tommy yelled. "What is it little one?" Philza asked. "Can I gets an ice ceam cone?" Tommy asked. "What do you say?" Phil said. "Peas!" Tommy replied.

"Alright then." Phil said. He ordered the food, Tommy had a chicken nugget happy meal and an ice cream, and Phil had a big mac and a large coke for the two to share. They ate in the car and then drove over to Phil's. Tommy stayed there for a little until he wasn't regressed and then Phil took him home.

A/N: aaa this is so short but brain isn't good at writing stuff rn inthink so whoops! hope you enjoyed tho!!