"Then I'll be the one driving your drunk asses back home. No, thank you" he replied, Austin sighed before throwing one low blow. "Not my fault you're intolerant"

Carson looked up before throwing a bread roll at him. "Are you guys gonna eat or waste the food?! " we heard Mitchell yell from the kitchen.

"We're gonna eat!" I called out, slapping Carson whose hand was creeping to another bread roll designated for Austin's head.

"Carson is wasting food" Austin yelled and the bread roll still went to his face. "Carson!"

"Sorry Mitch"

★★★

I groaned again as we got into the restaurant. "Why did we listen to Austin to go jet skiing?" Bianca asked as we headed to a booth.

"I warned you guys" Chloe replied in a single song voice. "Oh common! It was dope" my eyes shot to Austin.

"Calvin almost drowned!" I yelled. "I drowned" Calvin corrected, glaring at us and Carson chuckled.

"That was hilarious" we sat on the booth with the boys opposite. "It wouldn't be if I had died" he added, taking another table beside us.

The waitress came to our table. "Hi, welcome to-"

"Can you get us water?" Bianca cut her off. "Yeah, not cold but also not too warm" Harley added.

"But more of warm than cold"

"Yeah, make it-"

"Just get us water" I cut them all off and the waitress nodded, walking out. There was silence and I pulled out my phone from my pocket.

"Where's the water?" Austin exclaimed. "Shut up! We just ordered like a minute ago" Harley said and I sighed.

"I'll be back" I got up. "Where are you going?" Bianca asked and Carson looked up from his phone. "I said I'll be back" I headed out.

I had changed from this morning outfit...all thanks to Austin's skiing trip. I tried pulling my hair from the ponytail but suddenly bumped into a brick wall....oh sorry! A hard freaking chest.

"Can't you see where you're going?" A voice asked and I took a step back to see dark eyes staring down at me. There were two guys.

A sick smile made way to the other guys face. "Sorry" I mumbled, wanting to walk past them but the dude I bumped into was in my way again.

"Not so fast, pretty" he pulled out a smile which was really surprising. For a moment there I thought he wanted to have my head on a platter.

But I'm also not down for this bullshit. "I'm sorry I bumped into you, okay? But I gotta go" I tried walking past again but he blocked me again.

"I haven't accepted your apology, you did hit me pretty hard" he rubbed his chest lightly and his friends chuckled.

"Get out my way, I'm in a hurry and I'm here with someone" I replied. "I don't see him anywhere"

"Turn around and you would" a voice said from behind. Shit! I spunned around to see Carson. Mason, Jayson and Austin stood behind as back up.

"Oh...sorry man. We didn't know" the dude said moving backwards. "it's okay, Carson. I'm fine" I held him back.

He didn't budge, he had his eyes dead set on the guys. "Yeah, we are actually leaving" they both backed off till they were out of sight.

His eyes didn't tear from them and he signalled the guys, they were about walking out. "Whoah! Woah! Whoah! Where are you guys going?" They were heading to those guys direction.