Jeonnguk could only sigh as he held Taehyung's hand.

"If anything happened, you know whom to call first." he asked as they started moving towards the check in counter.

"Hmm....Soobin." Taehyung jokingly said which made Jeongguk's loving and worried expression to turn into frown.

Soobin who was following them gulped in anxiousness an fear as he heard the answer. He dared to look towards his president sir who definitely didn't looked happy.

'Mr. Kim want me to die early in life. I haven't even seen my president sir's wedding.'

Soobin started trying to make himself invisible. Taehyung softly chuckled after he saw Soobin's action.

"I'm just joking Bun. Of course, I will call you first." Taehyung answered facing Jeongguk.

Taehyung then leaned on Jeongguk's shoulder as their fingers intertwined with each other.

Jeongguk's lips curved up with satisfaction and admiration. He planted a kiss on top of Taehyung's head which made Tae's heart bloom.

Soon they reached the check in counter where director and all the staff was waiting.

"CEO Jeon!" The director was shocked to see him there.

Jeongguk didn't responded just gave a small nod to everyone.

Soon after check in their flight number was called.

"CEO Jeon we must leave." The director said as he and everyone else stood up.

Jeongguk still accompanied Taehyung. As they walked to their gate, a staff stopped Jeongguk and Soobin on the tracks.

"Sorry sir. Only passengers are allowed to go in."

Jeongguk looked at the man with serious look, Soobin started praying for this man. He was about to explain to the staff when he was interrupted by another man.

"Sorry for the staff stopping you Mr. Jeon."

Taehyung looked at his bun and tapped on his chest lightly gaining his attention. Jeongguk looked at Taehyung who just smiled. He understood what that look of his baby meant.

"Its okay. But be careful because next time you will be out." Jeongguk muttered as he stared at the staff.

As they reached the entrance, Jimin entered the plane first. Soobin also excused himself.

"I will ready the car President sir."

Of course he didn't wanted to become third wheel or background character of couple's romantic moment.

"I will see you after one week." Taehyung said in a very soft voice.

"Take care." Jeongguk softly muttered as he embraced Taehyung.

"I will but you also don't forget to eat on time and you better not skip any meal. I will call you whenever I get time. Rest properly okay don't busy yourself in meetings." Taehyung reminded Jeongguk who happily nodded after hearing the same caring words.

Jeongguk then looked at Taehyung and claimed his lips in a sweet kiss.

"I have to go now." Taehyung said.

"Hmm." Jeongguk just tightened his hold on Taehyung's waist before letting him go.

Taehyung pecked his lips and waved his hand as he entered the plane.

_________________________________________________

Jeha was furious when she saw Taehyung and Jimin passing her seats and going towards First class.