Chapter Thirteen

Something feels wrong.

It feels like a knife was pierced into his stomach and someone ripped apart his intestines. His nerves are on edge and his throat feels scratchy and suffocated. All the same feelings Blazer felt when he was buried.

Blazer is currently in the dungeon where he rests his eyes on Jasper watching his punishments be drawn out.

But in this moment, he felt like his heart was being ripped out of his chest. Maybe I should check on Serena. Blazer thinks cautiously.

There was no way that Serena could of gotten herself into trouble. She is very safe and secured at this castle. Possibly she went too far at whatever humans do to hang out with Dixie. Blazer tries to reassure himself.

In a flash, he returns to where he left Serena. A very faint smell of her vanilla scent lingered the room. He does not see Serena in sight. Odd.

Next stop, he visits Jacob's room and once again is met with lingering scents of the two women.

"Where is she?" Blazer groans angrily as he's ready to clench his fists and destroy something. Blazer flashes to his throne room and demands all he guards to his room immediately.

Blazer was planning the snap the neck of whoever dare cross him. "Where is my beloved?" Blazer hisses with his sharp pearly teeth bare.

The guards all look around hesitantly. One guard raises his hand very nervously.

"Step forth and speak up. I do not have time to waste." Blazer growls out hastily and impatiently.

"Your highness. Uh Princess Serena and Lady Dixie left in a car to the village." Blazer narrows his eyes.

"And you let them leave?" Blazer asks angrily as every guard cowers in fear.

"Princess Serena ordered me to let her go. I'm sorry your-" Blazer grabs his neck and snaps and throws his body to the wall.

"Anyone who defies me will share the same fate. I will not tolerate my word being undermined. Now, round a group and let's leave to find them. No blood for anyone until your future queen is returned safely." Blazer says angrily.

Blazer flashes and strips to his room quickly. He changes in a leather outfit and leather gloves.

Blazer goes to the garage and jumps on a red motorcycle. "Onward!" He hollers and he takes off toward the village he knows where he took Serena the very last night.

After a drive of going over 100mph, using his clean, sharp vision, he sees a sight of a car crashed into a ditch. Blazer's heart drops at the sight. The fresh crisp air smells like vanilla scented blood and Dixie's apple scent.

No. No. No. Blazer thinks angrily.

He pulls over, "Clear the wreckage now! Do not touch the human in the driver's seat!" Blazer screams. All he cares is for Serena's safety. Blazer uses his natural power and speed to pull off the car door and to rip away the airbags as the predator inside him is angry.

Blazer takes a good look at Serena's appearance. Serena's once shiny blonde hair is drenched in her blood. Her face is bruised with cuts up and down her arm. There is a lot of blood gushing down her face from her head that looks as if it needs medical attention urgently.

Her sweet smell is so enduring, his vampire instincts to suck her blood are almost overpowering. A primal drive no vampire could resist. Instead, he unbuckles Serena and pulls her out of the wrecked car before a piece of the car lodges in her chest.

Blazer sticks out his tongue, slowly licking her trickling blood from her face to the temple of her head. Her sweet vanilla blood has him drooling for more. Tasty. Blazer thinks.