Chapter Four

Serena awakens to the warm sun blazing down on her face. She moans, stretching her arms. I feel like absolute shit.

Serena stands up and rummages through the walk in closet looking for a fresh set of clothes. It is amazing how everything in the closet is her size.

She takes her outfit and takes a long hot shower to wash away her stress. She feels so uncomfortable being in such an unrealistic place. Where am I?

Meanwhile, Blazer has his hand around a vampire's neck, ready to snap it into two as he is in a quite heated discussion in his throne room.
"Tell me now." Blazer's harsh voice roars in anger. His fangs are fully extended, and his eyes are a glowing red. The vampire squirms under Blazer's tight hold. "I-I he-heard that someone has a-an interest in yo-your beloved." The vampire spits about, barely inaudible for him to form proper words.

"Who?" Blazer demands angrily. "I-I don't know. T-there's rumors." The vampire says struggling to speak.

Blazer tightens his grip ready to kill the lousy excuse for a vampire, "Now this is the part where I kill you for not answering my simple, easy question." Blazer says baring his pointy fangs. The vampire's eyes widen. "What a shame."

Blazer is raging in anger. News have spread that someone wants his beloved. Whetever it be the jealous driven witch or a competitor, who knows with the lack of substantial information.

SNAP.

Another vampire, dead.

"Someone clean this up!" Blazer screams bitterly. "And bring me a blood bag." Now he can finally drink some blood to satisfy his thirst.

There is a traitor here. I will hunt them down and snap their neck as I just did. Blazer thinks angrily.

Maids quickly drag the lifeless body away as another fetches a bloodbag. One maid gives him a large blood bag and Blazer grabs its greedily. He sucks the straw, leaving the bag bone dry and empty. Blood is dripping down his face as he sloppily slurps his meal.

His tongue cleans his face of the excess blood, leaving himself less bitter and satisfied.

"You didn't want a live human?" The maid as wearily. Blazer narrows his eyes at the maid, "Leave." She nods and scurries away.

"Fuck." Blazer mutters to himself.

A figure enters the grand room, and it is Jacob.

"Hello, cousin." He greets with a sly smile.

"Jacob." Blazer has no emotion in his eyes.

"Where is my dear uncle, aunt and cousin?" Jacob asks walking with long strides.

"They are out. And will return momentarily." Blazer responds. The pure existence of his cousin sickens him.

"Ah, tsk, tsk. I was hoping they would be around. Especially for your return. We all knew you'd come back sooner or later." Jacobs says as he walks close to Blazer.

"Yes, but that witch will kill her." Jacob cocks his eyebrow at Blazer and the frown on his face.

"You will let her kill Serena?" Jacob says to provoke Blazer. Jacob enjoys meddling in Blazer's business every chance he gets.

"No fucking way. I will kill her before she lays a hand on my beloved. I will make sure Serena will be protected at all costs." Jacobs places his hands out in front him and starts backing up fearfully.

"Alright. Jeez, over hundredths a years later and you're still a stubborn vamp." Jacob comments with a chuckle. Blazer narrows his eyes, "Just wait till you meet your beloved. Then, tell me how you feel when you can't stop thinking about her." Jacob shrugs.