Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

I wonder where Dixie is. Serena thinks.

I have been stuck in this room for far too long. I don't want nap anymore. I just want to hang out with Dixie. There is no chance that Dixie was returned back home. Jacob bit her and likes her!

"Fucking vampires." Serena curses, twirling her blonde hair.

"Hm, maybe I can find a way out? I'm only in a guest room." Serena says aloud.

A knock on the door startled Serena. "Come in?" Serena commands.

Two maids walk in and bow. One has brown short hair and blue eyes and the other has red hair and brown eyes. "I'm Stella and this is Bella, your majesty." Stella with the red hair introduces. They bow.

"Hello, how may I help you two?" Serena asks. They maids giggle, "We are here to see if you need anything, Prince's orders." Bella says.

"Hm, nothing I can think right now. Are you both humans?" Serena asks out of boredom. "Yes, your majesty." Bella responds.

"Serena." The maids look at her funny. "My name is Serena, so call me that. I am human too." They nod, "But the prince requires-" Serena shakes her head.

"No, I'm not that vampire dude. Aren't you supposed to follow my command too?" They nod. "Sorry, your maj- Serena." They say in unison with a smile.

"Stella! Bella! Where are you?" A masculine voice calls out. "In here!" Bella calls out.

From the doorframe reveals Jasper looking frantic. Jasper freezes at the sight of a certain beautiful blonde.

"Serena?" He questions. Serena gives Jasper a small smile.

"Can the three of you stay with me and keep me company? I'm lonely." Serena says giving the two maids and Jasper puppy eyes.

"Um, I'm not sure..." Stella trails off and Bella butts in, "Yes, of course! It would be an honor!"

Serena laughs as Jasper scratches his head nervously, "Sure."

"Great!" Serena says as her eyes light up in delight. "Come sit!" As Serena gets off the bed to sit on the floor. "I have been dying of boredom!" The maids giggle and sit as Jasper is a little hesitant.

He knows the blonde in front of him is off limits, but it can't be a crime to just look at her and take in her divine beauty, right?

"I first have a question to ask. Have you seen a girl named Dixie with black hair and brown eyes? She's my friend from Earth and Blazer's cousin Jacob likes her too much to send her back to Earth." Serena asks eagerly.

"Yes, we have seen her. She is very strange." Bella says. Stella hits her arm, "Bella! You can't say that!" Serena laughs, "It's okay." Serena giggles.
Serena turns to Jasper. "I missed you." And she brings him in for a hug. Jasper instantly melts into her arms but quickly pulls away. "You have?" He asks quietly.

Serena realizing what she said in front of the maids. her eyes widen. "Um, actually forget it. Stella, Bella, can you get me something to eat? Maybe a waffle with strawberries and whipped cream?!" They maids stand up and bow, "Yes, of course. We are right on it!" They leave and eye Serena and Jasper suspiciously.

They shut the door, leaving the two alone. Blazer would be raging at the sight of them. But he is currently at the blood bank to replenish his appetite.

"Serena." Jasper whispers placing his hand on her cheek. "Hi, Jasper." She smiles.

"How have you been?" He asks. "Well, I'm still here so that's how it's going." He lets out a laugh.