Chapter Ten

A/N: Hello boizz. I changed a few details in the story, so 1) Andrea's mom is a single parent now and she knows that Andrea is a werewolf 2) Andrea has to stay at the pack house every weekend to contribute to the pack.
Happy reading!!

The pack house was situated deep in the forest with a hundred or so small cottages surrounding it for pack members. There were no routes for cars, so werewolves has to shift to be able to reach it, but since Andrea couldn't shift, she had to take a long hike to get there.

By the time that Andrea was standing in front of the meeting room's wooden door, she was slightly sweaty and out of breath.

The only thing that kept her energetic was the curiosity to find out why the Alpha requested everyone's audience and declared an emergency.

The meeting room had a podium, where the alpha threw speeches, on one side and a big space for pack members to stand on the other. The room was filled with people when Andrea walked in. Some greeted her while others just glared. Not having the ability to shift at seventeen had it disadvantages. Fortunately, not all of the pack members hated Andrea, some of them were actually friendly to her.

"Andy!" A voice exclaimed from behind her and Andrea was being crushed in a hug.

"Hey, Pia." Andrea gasped out, knowing that Pia was the only one with the capability to crush someone's bones in a simple hug.

"We haven't talked in a while. How are you?" Pia finally let her go and Andrea turned to look at her.

"Still dead inside."

"I should have expected that.I wasn't able to catch you after that fight in the cafeteria. Is everything all right? Why didn't you tell me that he's back?" Pia looked at her with concern.

Alright? Andrea thought to herself. She had pushed away and hurt the love of her life, she may never find someone like Alexander again and she felt like she was at war with herself everyday. Everything was far from alright.

"Everything is fine." Andrea lied. "That fight was just a little misunderstanding."

"You know that you can tell me anything whenever, right? I was really worried about you." Pia sighed, not looking convinced.

With her dark skin, brown curly hair and brown eyes, she was the epitome of beauty.

"Yes, I know." It was not unexpected that Andrea pushed everyone away after rejecting Alexander, but Pia had always understood her behavior. "I'll tell you everything after the meeting."

Andrea hesitated. "Thank you. For understanding."

  "Of course," The other replied with a soft smile.

Andrea looked around and her breath got caught in her throat, Alpha Hunter was standing in the corner of the room wearing a suit and looking strict as always, but that's not what got her attention.

Alexander was standing in front of Alpha Hunter, the sleeves of his shirt were rolled up to his elbows showing his black tattoos and his brown hair was as messy as usual, his green eyes were bloodshot and he looked as if he hadn't shaved recently. He looked just like the night he kidnapped Andrea.

Alexander and his father seemed to be in a heated discussion. Alexander was waving around frantically while his father was pursing his lips and folding his arms on his chest.

What are they talking about? Andrea frowned.

"Did you walk all the way here?" Pia's voice penetrated into Andrea's thoughts.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, it took me an hour."

"That sucks." Pia said then her eyes widened and she gasped. "I didn't mean that not being able to shift sucks, because it doesn't, I wish I could be like you, do you know how much it hurts at first? I remember when I first shifted, I was just sixteen, and that the year that I got my first kiss too, by the way, so I shifted in the middle-"