IMPORTANT

I know that I have become public enemy #1, but bear with me! Whether you are an old reader or a new one, just know that I love you with my whole heart, and thank you for keeping up with this story despite the lack of updates.
  I posted a few years ago that I was going to rewrite Rejecting Alexander, but then life got in the way. However! I have not given up on this book!! Andrea and Alexander are my babies, and I have been trying to give them a memorable story since I was fourteen, which, at that time, was just a compilation of cliches and stereotypes etc. Writing is just a whole bunch of trial and error, and it has taken me a long time to figure out how to give these characters soul.
  Unfortunately, I will not be updating Rejecting Alexander anymore. I believe that Ms. Heartbreaker Andrea and Mr. Struggles Alexander can have a better story, which you will find on my profile under the title The Art of Making Enemies!
  It has all the same elements as the book that you have grown to love, plus some more angst, a whole lotta friends to enemies (and to lovers? perhaps?), and an abundance of Josh content.

It is a dark academia setting

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It is a dark academia setting. Andrea and Alexander will keep butting heads. One of them might commit trespass and the lock the other up, and one of them might try to prove the other guilty of murder (you will never guess who does what) and Josh might find himself in the center of a super shady high society "club".
  Anyway! I will be updating the book daily, and I hope you will join me on this new journey with our old (unhinged) besties.
  Thank you so much for your support. We are a very tiny community, but it is your words of encouragement that make me want to keep writing!