CHAPTER 23

Time skip~~
Evening 5pm
In the car,

AUTHOR'S POV:

All of this is no coincidence
just my feelings
The whole world is different from yesterday
just for your joy
when you called me
i am your flower
like i waited
We bloom to the point of cold
maybe the providence of the universe
it was just like that
You know I know
You know I know
you are me, i am you
I am afraid as much as I am excited
Fate keeps jealous of us
I'm just as scared as you

When you see me
When you see me
When you touch me
When you touch me
The universe moved for us

There wasn't even the slightest discrepancy
You and I were predestined
'Cause you love me and I love you
you are my blue mold
My angel who saved me, my world
I'm your tricolor cat
came to see you
Love me now
Love me now
Touch me now
Touch me now

Just let me love you (let me love, let me love you)

since the universe was first created
everything was decided

Just let me love you (let me love, let me love you)
Let me love, let me love you

The songs was played on the radio of their car. They both were calm in eachothers embrace. Mia kept her head on Eunwoo's lap and he just had a pretty smile and crassed her hairs with automatically made both them realx.

They both were singing the song in a clam tone which suited well as they have sweet voice but it was nothing compared to the original singer was their thought.

The song 'Serendipity' by her brother.serendipity is "something that happens by chance happily or beneficially." "Serendipity" is a song about being madly in love but also feeling anxious about these intense feelings. The lyrics are all about destiny, about how this love was made from the moment the universe was created.

Little did they know that maybe it could be really their song.

MIA'S POV:

I was relaxing while keeping my head on Eunwoo's lap. It was so warm, it has been always warm in his embrace. We were currently heading to airport as it was already planned by both of us as we had a tight and tiring schedule. We already appointed some people to take our luggage to airport.

We were heading to India for mom and dad's wedding. Yes it was destination wedding. I always loved indian weddings and wanted to attend one so i suggest my parents to have an Indian wedding along with Korean wedding.

As dad was Maharashtrain we decided to have Maharashtrain wedding in a village of konkan, As it is his birth place. This wedding was planned in short term. But it wasn't big deal for us to manage things cuz already we all are many so it helped alot.

We were just doing what we were doing that time my phone ring. When i saw it was dad. I immediately sat up and picked the call.

On the call~~

Mia: hey dad!!

Dad: What the heck Mia where are you and Eunwoo. We were waiting for you for so long but inform you we left. And ig you will also miss the flight. How careless someone can be. I never expected this from you mia.

Mia: Dad i know your stressed out because of marriage and clam down we knew we would be late for already we inform hobi hyung that we will come directly at airport and are luggage is also got at airport so don't worry okay?

Dad: ohk sorry for scolding you without asking you reason.

Mia: It's okay dad. And don't take tension very thing will go well.

Dad: Yes hope so, nevermind i will hang up now bye.

Mia: Bye

Call ended ~~

I look at Eunwoo and i didn't need to explain him cuz phone was on speaker. And we again went in what were we doing earlier.

Soon we reach airport and we immediately saw all my family. From far away i saw Ara and Junwoo running towards us.

They both came and hug are feet. Junwoo mine and ara Eunwoo's . We picked them both and went towards others.

MIA: hey everyone how are you?? Ready for fun?? Have every one got all the things they need??

I asked and all nodded their head. For now the people present here are Eddie, Meying, Txt an their parents means mine and BTS's uncle and aunty.

We all booked a private plane so it didn't take much time to for process to end and soon we are in plane with all fighting were to sit. and it was full chaotic cuz all were fighting including my parents and uncle aunty. I was only one who was clam that time of moment.

~~

JUNWOO: Hey I'm gonna sit with nonna so don't even think to sit.

KAI: How can you sit with your nonna when I'm gonna sit with her, mr. Short.

JUNWOO: don't call me short i will call nonna.

~~

JUNGKOOK: I'm going to sit with Tae hyung and it's final. Even though he is your twin i will only sit.

JIMIN: I will also see how you can sit here I'm going to sit here and don't dare to play tricks.

~~

DAD: Why can't I sit with my brother huh??

MOM: Because i want to sit with you.

UNCLE: Why boh of you sit together and let us sit we have many things to talk.

AUNTY: Then talk sometime later not now.

~~

EUNWOO: Let me sit with Minho hyung hobi hyung.

HOBI: I said no means no.

~~

EDDIE: Hyung try to understand i can't sit with you cuz Meiying ha sfear while travelling through plane.

NAMJOON: But still she can sit with mia.

EDDIE: Hyung it sit with mia it's already big line we need to wait.

~~

MIA: Everyone now quite. Now i will tell who will sit with whom and no more complain okay??

All nodded their heads

MIA: hmm so,
Dad and uncle
Mom and aunty
Minho hyung and Jungkook
Jin hyung and Namjoon
Jimin hyung and tae hyung
Soobin hyung and beomgyu
Yeonjun hyung and Taehyun
Hobi hyung and Kai
Ara and Junwoo
And Eunwoo you see where you want to sit with hyung or me depends on you.

YOONGI: Eunwoo go and sit with mia i want to sleep.

EUNWOO: yaa yaa grumpy old man.

Soon everyone settled to their denoted places. And now plane was at silence not completely but still it was better then before.

The plane take off and most of the people in the plan ewent into deep sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continue