CHAPTER 20

YOONGI'S POV:

The best award of 'Sleeping beauty' contest goes to one and only person who is in love with the bed and may marry the bed soon.

So, without further ado we call upon Mr. Yoongi to take award of 'best sleeping bea....

I was dreaming about the award which was given to one who sleeps for long period of time. I was going receive that award when i felt that some one was shaking me.

It must be surely someone from boys. They just can't see me sleep.
I groaned and got up. Resulting my comforter to felll down from my face. Yep, i can't sleep without taking my comforter upto my head.

I sat straight on my bed and looked to see no boys but a cute and small boy sitting on my bed. I quickly notice his puffy eyes. It seems he was crying, he seemed to be confuse by presence was an understandable.

YOONGI: Hello Junwoo, i am Yoongi, you can call me Yoongi hyung.

I answer him while giving him a cheerful smile by which i am also suprise as i can't do that when i am just woken up in the mid of the night.

JUNWOO: Hello Hyung, my name is Junwoo, can you tell me who you are? and where i am? And where is my hyung? Did you killed him?

He asked in cute voice. His puffy eyes again filled with water and it seem that he was trying hard to control them. I don't know what got but i can't stand him crying so i quickly hugged him and started to draw smoothing circles to clam him down.

He was shock when i pulled him in my embrace but soon stop wiggling and started to engulf my warmth. He soon started to sob and thank god i was train in how to make children stop crying because of ara.

YOONGI: hey buddy, stop crying, i don't like to see you cry. I am ara's big brother and your currently staying in mia nonna's mansion and i have not killed your Eunwoo hyung he must be sleep. Do i seem killer to you?

I pulled out of hug while saying last sentence with my raise eyebrow and looking into his eyes. He gulped a little and can't help but chuckle he is damn cute. He again hugged me again and spoke in my embrace.

JUNWOO: Sorry hyung i didn't wanted to say that, but i was scared because i had baddy baddy dream in which someone people were beating hy hyungie so i got scared and woke up. I tried to find hyungie but i didn't find him and thought your hyung sorry.

YOONGI: It's okay buddy everything okay, your hyung is fine and that was just nightmare so chill. Do you want to sleep with me tonight? or you want to go to your hyung?

I asked him while still hugging him. He nodded his head in disagreement saying he wants to stay with me.

I lay him on bed gently with me and covered both of us with covers. We snuggle close to eachother. He seems to be bubbly like ara. While Thoughts running in my mind i slowly drifted to sleep. We both are now sleeping peacefully in eachother embrace.

MIA'S POV:

So award for eating most food goes to miss Kim MIA. Please kindly receive your awa.....

Splash spalsh~~

Huh? Again? What? No, why everyone likes to wake up me by throwing water on me. I quickly sat on bed i was drench in water. Oh fuck! Last at least dad splash water by pot. But now someone literally throw whole bucket of cold water on me. I am telling for sure that person is gonna die for sure.

I open my eyes and looked down. I had wore white yesterday night and now it just become transparent. I look up while giving my infamous glare to only see Jimin. Huh you dead CHOI JIMIN.

MIA: What the hell is this MR. CHOI JIMIN.

I said with firey eyes now his eyes also went towards my t-shirt and quickly he closed his eyes.

JIMIN: Sorry i didn't know you were wearing white.

MIA: Still is it a way to wake someone huh??

I spoke with sarcasm and he giggled. Huh? HE GIGGLED? Ohh but he is looking so cute. Awww!! Wait! Wait! KIM MIA you are angry on that shorty. He was now laughing.

I didn't waste any seconds and started to chase him and he started to run out of my room. I also started to run.

We both end up in living room and started to do pillow fight i was fully in angry mode and he was laughing at me. He again started to run so i also followed him. He again went to first floor.

I was running when i bumped on someone. Huh?? Who have death wish now? I looked and saw Eunwoo. Ooh my Eunnu. I back off from him. But i saw his eyes getting widen and realisation hit me, i have not yet changed my t-shirt shit! He was staring at me and then Diverted his eyes from me to other side.

EUNWOO'S POV:

I woke and did my morning routine. Today after waking up i was feeling so fresh. I am so happy.

I left my room after wearing pairs of Grey joggers and yellow oversized t-shirt. I was walking towards Junwoo's room inorder to check on him. And wake him for breakfast because yesterday he slept without having dinner.

I was walking when i was walking someone bump into me. When i look i saw mia. Wait! What! She was drenched in water and her white tshirt was now transparent. And her cleavagers and her black bra was visible. Many dirty thoughts started to run in my mind. Oh shot! Eunwoo control. I diverted my eyes from her and looked at wall. But anger raised in me after seeing her like this.

EUNWOO: What the heck Mia! Are you out of your mind. Your tshirt and your running in house without any bother. There are all men in this house mia.

She flinched because my sudden outbrust. I have never yelled at her. Omgosh! What will happen if she is angry with me. I saw she pouting. Aigoo cute!

MIA: I know this house is full men so don't shout okay ?

She said while gritting her teeths and with annoyed tone. Soon i realised that i yelled at her. No now I'm in problem.

EUNWOO: Look Mia I'm really sorry, i shouldn't have shout on you but what if you catch cold??

Saved!! Wow Eunwoo nice excuse. Atleast for now your safe from wrath. A internal smile crept on my face but i soon faded by Mia's words.

MIA: Don't need to be Happy your not saved yet. And haa I'm going to change so no need to worry about me and go do your work.

Why?? Why always she has to understand me? Agghhhh!!! She said all this with pure sarcasm and she pasted a fake annoyed smile and walked away while stomping her feets heavily indicating her anger.

I sighed with some what relief. Atleast i have sometime to think what i can do to make up with her. She really looks cute when she is angry.

I shrugged my thoughts and walked towards Junwoo's room to wake up him for breakfast. I enter his room and saw........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continue

A/n
Long time no see
As for you to know that i just enter my 10 std and from now i can't really promise quick updates, but will surely do when get some time.
Till then enjoy my ff
Tell me how you feeled after reading pls dont be a silent reader i love to read comments. So pls comment and don't forget to comment and vote my chapters.
Also, I'm so happy i have 5.3k readers and 239 votes in total. Thanks for your support also my story ranks #69 in #Mia.

I really thank you all for staying with me till now and pls continue to support me it really helps me.
ʘ‿ʘ