Chapter 15

One week later,

DAD'S POV:

In cafeteria,

DAD: Hey honey I think we should do an official dinner to introduce ourselves as a couple. They already know still we have to get together with all our children present. What do you say?

MRS. CHOI: I was also thinking about it so what about tomorrow?

DAD: It will be great if it's sooner. *Smirk*

MRS. CHOI: Yaaa. Honey, I guess we need to go it's already late.

DAD: It's not that late *whining*

MRS. CHOI: but my kids must be waiting, please.

DAD: Ok let me pay the bill.
*after paying the bill* ok let's go so tomorrow at 7.30 at Pierre Gagnaire à Séoul ok?

MRS. CHOI: ok bye

DAD: Bye

With that, I also sat in my car and drive home since Minho has taken over work I don't have to look after company affairs.

MIA'S POV:

At and of day
(cuz the author is too lazy 😆 )

I came home after work. It's been two days since I have not seen eunwoo not I got a call from him I am way too worried now. He neither pick up the phone I guess everything is okay. While thinking I enter the house to meet silence but to. my surprise dad and Hyung were laughing and talking so I went towards them and back hug day as he was facing his back. They both ask me to change and come for dinner. I changed and came downstairs to jog and sat between Hyung and dad. We were eating with laughter and catching up with each other that time dad spoke.

DAD: ooh tomorrow be ready by 7 cuz we have dinner with Mrs. Choi and her family at Pierre Gagnaire à Séoul.

I chocked on my food

MIA: wh-what Mrs.Choi has a family ??

DAD: Yes she has.

MIA: Ok I will be ready. I have done with my dinner I am going to bed byeee

I missed them both on their cheeks and started to head toward the room one thing was going on continuously if Mrs.Choi had family so why don't I know? I shrugged my thoughts and texted in our group chat Gaengseuteo (BTS, me, eunwoo) This incredible name was suggested by none other than Kim Jimin. I texted them that tomorrow's practice was canceled and they were so overjoyed and seemed to be happy. I smile to text and then my mind again drifted to thoughts of Eunwoo. I don't why I am worrying a lot he has not called me for two days I am so worried. He must have something important. With this, I drifted to sleep.

BTS'S POV:

We got home after practice and meet with an overjoyed and hyper ara and a smiling and happy mom we greeted her and sprinted to our rooms and got fresh and got down to see mom was preparing a table for dinner and ara was helping her with cute giggles we all smiled and sat on our site we started to eat with giggles filling the room. That time mom said.

MRS.CHOI: Boys tomorrow be ready at 7 we have dinner at 7.30 with Mr. Kim's family to announce us as official.

JIN: so Hyung knows now

MRS.CHOI: Yes he knows

JIMIN: But we already know Mr. Kim and Hyung so why dinner I don't mind still.

MRS.CHOI: Mr.Kim also has a daughter of Jungkooks age you never meet her. So boys finish dinner quickly and sleep okay?

ALL: Ne Eomma

We went to our rooms and received a message from Mia saying tomorrow's practice is canceled we were so happy with this that we all drifted to sleep with one thought in all our minds "what mister Kim have a daughter?"

*Next morning*
*6.30 pm*
(sorry for the time skip)

MIA'S pov:

It was all normal now it was time for me to get ready and head out for dinner as usual dad and hyung said they will come directly. So got ready and took my car keys and jump into my car and head towards the restaurant. As expected no one was there so I went to reserve my dad for us took it and started to scroll through the phone. My mind, again and again drifting how must be my soon brother maybe be. And again getting worried about eunwoo that fool still has not accepted my call or texted me back. I was in my thoughts doors open. Which caused me to drive attention from my phone towards the door seeing similar faces a smile crept on my face. I was met with...

To be continued ....