CHAPTER 13

MIA'S POV

When I and Eunwoo were heading toward the food court. We both were playing like catch me if you can. But when I was running away from him I accidentally dumped into a strong muscled man and we both end up falling. He was on top of me and me at the bottom. Because of the sudden accident, I shut close my eyes. But after when I opened my eyes I was shocked by seeing the face. It was none other than JUNGKOOK.

MIA: JUNGKOOK

JUNGKOOK: MIA

We both shout while looking at each other. Jungkook got up and started to dust his clothes while Eunwoo helped me and asked me whether I was ok. After a few moments, all was quiet everyone was doing something when a voice interrupted.

???: Sowy unnie its cuz of me. don't punish Oppa *crying tone*

I saw a small girl nearly the age of some 2 or 3 years but she was speaking so clearly rather than how other children of her age speak. When I saw her crying my heart broke. I immediately bend down to her level, seeing her also bend to our level. As eunnu was right side and I was on the left side we both wipe her eyes eunnu right and I left at the same time and we both hug her.

MIA: why will I punish your Oppa? He is not only at fault I also didn't see him. so now stop crying.

EUNWOO: and as I and unnie are your oppa's friend why would we punish him hmm? Now don't cry and smile.*grin ear to ear*

Eunnu was looking so cute that I kept looking at his face only. But it was no longer he turned in my direction and signal me to comfort this cute girl. I quickly made myself up and carried the little girl and spin her in circles. Cuz of this she started to giggle Hearing her giggles I stopped spinning her and kept her down. After keeping her down she quickly hugged me.

???: Thank unnie. *with a cute smile*

MIA: You are so cute *pinch her cheeks*

EUNWOO: What is your name cutie pie?

???: Oh sorry my name is 'CHOI ARA'

MIA: ooh your name is so cute like u Ara.

JUNGKOOK: Ya she is cute like her Oppa right my bunny

ARA: Yes Ara is cute like her all oppa's

MIA: Wait what you have a baby sister?

JIN: Yes we have. Mia pls don't get angry we were going to tell u but we were afraid.

EUNWOO: afraid of what Hyung haa?

YOONGI: after hearing Ara's age many people bad mouth our mom and we can't bear it.

NAMJOON: so we didn't tell u earlier it's not like we don't trust u but still we can't be assured of a reaction.

TAEHYUNG: so we decided to tell u later.

JUNGKOOK: Sorry mia we are so so sorry for hiding it.

MIA: There is no need to say sorry because I can understand u cause many people bad-mouthed my dad because he fell in love with his secretary.

EUNWOO: yes hyung we know well so don't be sorry, smile 😁

MIA: I think we should head to the food court cuz I am hungry and I also want to treat this little princess pls Hyung can u come with us? *Cute pout*

YOONGI: oo my other cute sister how can we ignore your pleadings let's go.

With that, we all went to the food court and had our food. Then bts and ara went on their route and we returned home. When we entered the house we meet a dead calmness. We saw a note which was on the table it said that Minho Hyung is going to some business meeting.

MIA: at who keeps meeting haa?

EUNWOO: must be something important. Let it be ask them tomorrow let's go and sleep now it's late.

MIA: eunnu can u sleep with me I wanna cuddle.

EUNWOO'S POV

When she asked me to sleep with her I don't know but I was overjoyed. It's not new for me we cuddle and sleep still I don't know

EUNWOO: ok mia I will. I will get fresh and came u also get fresh go.

MIA: okay bye *she said with a little run towards her room with rifles and a wide smile*

EUNWOO: aish this girl

AUTHOR'S POV

Eunwoo and mia got fresh and they both settle on mia's bed in her room both soon drifted to dreamland while cuddling each other.

BTS POV

We reach home and it was late mom have gonna a meeting and we have to make ara sleep we were happy that mia was not angry. And for art, she can't stop talking about mia and Eun-woo. We made ara bath and made her sleep after that we also headed to our respective rooms and drifted to our dreamlands.

To be continued

Sorry for the late updates but pls forgive me and from now all the chapters will be of this many lengths.