Ashaangi TS Prejudiced Love Pt III | B |

Author's note

Hey guys, hope you all are doing good. I know I have left Prejudiced Love and Entwined hanging. Believe me, I wasn't doing great mentally. I guess I'm getting to a good place slowly. Hopefully in a month I'll be discipline with my writing.

Remember the exam preparation for which I took break? Well, I cleared it and got a job as asst. professor like I wanted. I start next month. I'm shifting to another city for the job. I have my cousin's wedding coming up. So, I'll try to update as early as I can.

Do stream Adipoli whenever you can. Let's get it to 86 M soon. Keep them in your prayers. Ashaangi matters, no one else. Don't let anything else get to you. Remember,

Ashaangi alone matters.

~ * ~

Disclaimer

This story is a piece of fiction based on the author's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual life of the characters mentioned in the story. I have casted Ashwin Kumar and Sivaangi Krishnakumar as leads.

~ * ~

Ashaangi TS Prejudiced Love

Recap: Sivaangi talks about her relationship with Ashwin to Sakthi and Sree. Ashaangi organizing a conference for their department. Ashwin insists Sivaangi to call him by his name and asks for her friendship just so she doesn't bro zone him like his friends. He teases her regarding the same.

Part Three | B |

Sivaangi stared at her mobile lost in her thoughts. Ashwin's whatsapp inbox flashed on her mobile screen as she contemplated whether to text him or not. It has been two days since Ashwin came to college. Shiva told her that Ashwin fell sick and that they have to carry on with preparation until Ashwin comes. His absence affected her more than she thought.

"Text panna va vendam ah? Kolapama iruke!" Sivaangi sighed looking at her mobile screen.

Sivaangi got alarmed when Ashwin inbox showed online. She gripped her mobile tightly looking at the screen for some good two minutes focussing on online word. Her eyes widen when online changed to 'typing...' making her jerk but in the next couple of seconds it changed back to online before he went offline.

Sivaangi released the breath she was holding in. Dropping her mobile on the bed, she rolled on her bed burying her face into the pillow. Was Ashwin really thought of texting her? If yes then why hasn't he? She was so confused.

Ever since their exchange at the amphitheatre, Sivaangi isn't naïve to not understand what Ashwin meant. Thinking of all the instances she noticed recently, she can make out that he likes her and that thrilled her. With her buried feelings resurfacing it also equally scared her.

Even if they open up about their liking and it leads to something, as long as Ashwin and Sivaangi are part of this college, this can't work out, they can't work out.

"Aiyoo, na yean ipdi kolamburen!" Sivaangi sighed.

Her mobile rang pulling Sivaangi out of her thoughts. An instant smile grew on her lips on seeing the caller id. It was one of her online friends whom she loves dearly.

"Meenu! Yepdi iruka?" Sivaangi greeted cheerfully.

"Sivuu! Nalla iruken. Nee yepdi iruka? Pesi romba naal achu"

They started catching up after a long time. They were filling up about each other's life. Sivaangi contemplated whether she should share about Ashwin. After a good thought she decided to share about Ashwin.