Ashaangi TS Oui, Chef Pt II | C |

Author's note

Hey guys, hope you all are doing good. I hope you enjoy reading the chapter. We have three more chapters I guess. Once done, I will be back with OSs. I really hope that you enjoy this story. Sorry if I disappointed your expectations in this chapter. Not in a great mindset to write comic stuffs. Thank you for your response on previous chapter. Forever grateful for the support you guys give to this book.

Adipoli hits 55M! Please do stream Adipoli and respective projects of AK and SK. Keep them in your prayers and trust them.

~ * ~

Disclaimer

This story is a piece of fiction based on author's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual life of the characters mentioned in the story. I have casted Ashwin Kumar and Sivaangi Krishnakumar as leads.

~ * ~

Ashaangi TS Oui, Chef

Part II | C |

Sivaangi glared at Ashwin as her fingers itched to grab his collar and strangle his neck. That was her mood ever since Ashwin called her last night and told that he told his mother that she's, his girlfriend.

For starters, Sivaangi asked Ashwin to do one thing and he did another. She wasn't even bothered about the girlfriend tag but was bothered because she was unprepared to meet her idol Anuradha Lakshmikanthan. In her view, she wasn't prepared enough to meet her idol and would fail to make a good impression.

"Ipo matum avanga vandhu ena ethachum dish seiya soli adhu sodhapuchu na, aprm head chef nu kuda paka maten!" Sivaangi gritted her teeth and whisper threatened Ashwin who rolled his eyes at her and shrugged.

They both were seated on the couch in Ashwin's living room waiting for Anuradha Lakshmikanthan.

"Nee yean samaika pora? Avanga unna ponnu paka vara sonanga la ila veetla samayal ku aal edukava?" Ashwin said leaning slightly towards Sivaangi.

"Avanga evlo periya chef uh, marumagal ku samaika theriyutha ilaya nu paka matanga la? Avanga samaika solita? Naan sothapita? Aprm avanga ku yenna pidikama poeta yenna panrathu?" Sivaangi blasted back-to-back question.

"Athu marumagal ah vara porava kavala pada vendiyathu, nee yean padharura?"

"Yaruku theriyum, oru velai naaney avanga marumagal agita yenna panrathu?" Sivaangi shrugged coolly.

"Edhey?! Andha yennam vera iruka unaku?" Ashwin lowered his voice that was audible enough for Sivaangi.

"Athellam nethu night kanavulayeh nammaku kalyanam agi naan Anu mam ta best marumagal award vangura alavu poeyachu" Sivaangi said with a grin.

Ashwin was dumbfounded on hearing Sivaangi's words. He looked at her stunned and then noticed her teasing smile.

'Aiyo veladurala! Yebba, idhu theriyama namma mind engayoh poeruchey! Cheh' Ashwin thought.

"Enoda Amma ta poi soliyoh ila samayal la sothapiyoh matna nu vai uh, avlo dhan" Ashwin fake threatened Sivaangi to tease her.

"Aiyo! Apo naan sothapuna yenna agum? Neengaley andha kaththu kaththuninga, Anu mam yepdi..." Sivaangi trailed her words, tensed.

"Naan nethu mothalayeh unmai ah solirupen. Nee um pesa vidala enn amma um pesa vidala. Naan yenna panrathu?" Ashwin whispered back, "Ipo kuda onum ila, unmai ah pakuvama soliralam"