Ashaangi TS Prejudiced Love Pt II | D |

Disclaimer

This story is a piece of fiction based on the author's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual life of the characters mentioned in the story. I have casted Ashwin Kumar and Sivaangi Krishnakumar as leads.

~ * ~

Ashaangi TS Prejudiced Love

Part Two | D |

(No proof reading)

"Mugen anna"

Mugen looked up on hearing a familiar voice. On seeing Sivaangi, a smile broke out on his face. They duo greeted each other and Sivaangi sat next to him as they conversed.

"Neenga ilama Saunder's hall (their department building's name) la yepovum oru void irukum na. Bangalore la MBA padikuringa nu Dheepak anna sonanga. So happy for you na" Sivaangi said and the smile on Mugen's face shrunk.

"Yenna na, in between time la vandhrukinga, college leave ah?" Sivaangi continued.

"Ena vidu, nee yepdi ma iruka? Final year la nee. Ipo co-secretary agirupa la. Comas (department cultural) work lam neraya irukum. Paathu panunga"

"Ama na, ipo dhan college start agiruku indha term ku. Yepdiyum aided pasanga naama onnu sona maathi dhan soluvanga" Sivaangi said and added, "Athu Ashwin irukaru la, avaru ipo namma department aided and SF ku student head kuda"

"Sivaangi" There was a bit of hesitancy in Mugen's tone, "Adhu Aided SF kula yepovum prachana varum dhan aana Ashwin can really balance and sort things. He would always stand for what is right. Yethachum tough choices na avan pecha kelu"

To say Sivaangi was shocked would be an understatement. It was Mugen who first told about Ashwin in a bad light to her, the seed that was the root cause of Sivaangi's prejudiced views on Ashwin. But hearing Mugen say this was surprising for her.

"Yenna da ivan Ashwin ah pathi namma ta yepdi lam pesirukan, Ashwin ta ivlo sandai potrukan aana ipdi soluran nu pakuriya?" Mugen asked reading Sivaangi's face, "Sivu, na nenacha idha unta solama polam aana enoda conscious ena suma vidadhu. Hear me out"

Ashwin and Mugen always lock heads because of Aided and SF issue as they were representatives of their respective class. They never had good opinion on each other and argues at any chance they get. This is how it was since their first year.

During their last year Comas (Department cultural) both were the co-secretary and had to work under a head from Aided. Last year the head was from SF, this year Aided and next year it'll be someone from SF. This is how the format works.

During Comas time there was a big problem. Around 70K went missing from the Comas fund. The staffs tried to contain the news and solve it but it came out in open and allegations were made from both Aided and SF students on each other.

It escalated into big issue and since there wasn't any CCTV at the department no one had any clue of who did it. The HODs informed the principal and he had to intervene. The principal declared that college fund will cover the missing money and asked the college's discipline committee to look into the theft issue. Till then he asked students to drop these allegations and get back to Comas work. He threatened that if they drag it then he would get that year Comas cancelled and so, everyone dropped it.

It was two weeks before the last working day of their final year UG when Ashwin found out who took the money. He didn't disclose it to the staffs and discipline committee but confronted the person who stole it; Mugen.