Ashaangi Ficlet Mapilai - Machan Goals

Disclaimer: This work is a piece of fiction based on the author's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual life of Ashwinkumar and Sivaangi Krishnakumar.

Important note at the end of the story. Please do read and let me know what you think!

~ * ~

Ashaangi Ficlet Mapila - Machan Goals

Ashwin watched as Pugazh laughed along with two actresses of his first film. It is safe to say that Pugazh has more rapport with both the actresses than Ashwin off screen. He shook his head with a smile and continued conversing with AD of the movie regarding a shot.

Ashwin was supposed to leave to his allotted room with Pugazh and so, he kept glancing at Pugazh now and then, keeping a check on him, too awkward to walk up there and drag him away from the two actresses.

They all had a super early schedule and though Ashwin did take a nap, he wanted to catch on with some well rested sleep. When he noticed Pugazh the next time, Pugazh was beaming at his mobile screen, said something to both the actresses, stood up and walked aside to attend the call.

As the AD got a call and asked Ashwin to give him two minutes, Ashwin who left his mobile in his dressing room, on not knowing who to look at, fixed his gaze on Pugazh who attended the call with a bright smile.

Ashwin's eyebrows scrunched in confusion as Pugazh tried to open his mouth to say something but closed and visibly winced on hearing something from the other side. The AD pat on Ashwin's shoulder and excused himself from Ashwin as he had to meet someone.

After bidding bye to the AD, Ashwin walked up to Pugazh with puzzled eyes. He stood in front of Pugazh who was smiling sheepishly staring at the floor while giving his signature thirutu muli and opened his mouth only to close again.

"Ena achu machan?" Ashwin wordlessly mouthed to Pugazh who glared at Ashwin.

"Papa, anna na pesa vidu ma. Na pa-" Pugazh said in a pleading tone but got cut in middle by the person on the other end.

'Papa va?' Ashwin thought to himself, his lips curling on the very thought of the person.

"Sivaangi ah, machan?" Ashwin smiled and wordlessly mouthed again to Pugazh who took his mobile from his ear and put it on mute before looking up at Ashwin.

"Dei, nee thoonguratha video eduthu story potathu oru kutham ah da?" Pugazh said in a dramatic voice.

"En machan? Ena achu? Yaru call la? Sivaangi ah?" Ashwin asked laughing at Pugazh who glared at him.

"Ama, en thongachi dhan. Phone attend panathula irundhu thitra mapila" Pugazh huffed.

"Ethuku da?" Ashwin laughed.

"Sir continuous shooting and travelling naala romba tired ah irukinga lam. Ongala ethuku na video edukuren nu thevai ilama elupi disturb panen nu madam ku bayangara kovam. Ena orey thittu dhan. Ena pesa kuda vidalayeh" Pugazh said in a dramatic tone making Ashwin laugh.

Pugazh jerked when he heard Sivaangi screaming a hello on the call and he immediately took off mute and put his mobile near his ear.

"Dei, papa. Annan ketutu dhan iruken. Nee thittu" Pugazh said in a dramatic tone while he glared at Ashwin.

Ashwin shook his head in laughter. He knows Sivaangi is capable of doing this; scolding her brother because her brother disturbed her Ashwineyy's nap. The amount of care, affection, pampering and love he receives from Sivaangi, he used to only receive those from his mother. That's the place he has placed this girl in his life and she never fails to make him feel loved and pampered.

"Kudu machan, na pesuren ava ta" Ashwin said and nearly snatched the mobile from Pugazh before moving away to a corner.

Pugazh watched as Ashwin conversed with Sivaangi. Ashwin's face lit with brightest of smile with a tint of shyness. Pugazh scratched his head as he watched Ashwin talking cheerfully to Sivaangi and he saw Ashwin turn around when Ashwin noticed his eyes on him.

'Ena da nadakuthu inga!' Pugazh mentally sighed. He has a clue of what's going on but wanted to hear from the man himself.

Once hanging up the call, Ashwin walked towards Pugazh with a bright smile and handed the mobile to Pugazh.

"Dei, mapila, inga ena da nadakuthu? Onum puriyalayeh" Pugazh asked earnestly making Ashwin chuckle.

"Athellam unaku puriyura apo puriyum machan" Ashwin said wrapping his arm around Pugazh's shoulder, playing along.

"Mapila, nee solrathayum nadakurathayum patha official ah enoda mapila aga pora mathiri iruke" Pugazh said eyeing up at Ashwin.

"Dei...Naanga well wishers machan" Ashwin said with a wide smile.

"Well wishers ah?" Pugazh looked up at Ashwin with an eyebrow raised and added sarcastically, "Well wishers na ena? Kenaru virumbi ya, mapila?"

"Deii! Neeyum ah ipdi kalaikura!" Ashwin laughed out.

"Pinna, ithayeh soli oora emathurathu." Pugazh said in a dramatic tone and added, "En papa enta munadiyeh solita machan. Mattama samalikatha"

Ashwin stared at Pugazh in silence for a moment before a wide smile adorned his lips making Pugazh raise his eyebrow at him.

"Athu enaku theriyathu nu nenakuriya? Suma un kuda velanden, machan. Enaku theriyum unaku theriyum nu" Ashwin said bringing Pugazh closer by tugging his shoulder and added, "Un kuda na velada kudatha da machan?"

"Nee veladama yaru veladuva da" Pugazh said side-hugging Ashwin as the duo grinned at each other.

"En papa va nala pathuko da" Pugazh said in a firm tone.

"Ava appa, amma, Vinayak, nee, elarum epdi pathukitingalo apdi pathukuven da. Kavala padatha" Ashwin assured Pugazh and broke the hug, "Seri va room ku povom. Tired ah iruku"

"Ama da, swamy. Room ku nadaya kattu. Nee thoongunathum un pakkamey na varla. Ena thittu theriyumah!" Pugazh said dramatically making Ashwin laugh as the duo walked towards their allotted room laughing all the way.

THE END.

~ * ~

Hey guys, hope you all are doing good. I hope you enjoyed what you have read. Thank you for your response on previous stories and I hope you all continue to support my stories.

Sivu's IG live made my day!! Such a smile machine she is! Her enthusiasm, the way she took the cake in her hand and the way she extended a piece to the screen... God, please protect her godliness and innocence.

So, there's something important I want to discuss with you all. 

When I started this Short Story book, I hesitated a lot to write about real life Ashaangi and It was always about AKAC plot or something else because I would get awkward and stuck with certain paragraphs if I write on real life Ashaangi. I started writing on real life with Intertwined (because of some toxic tweets I saw) and I wasn't even sure I can write Ashaangi real life, them having romance and stuffs, given AK's story, their privacy and the big question of what if they don't end up together. 

But after Intertwined, I realized I can write on them with a natural flow. After that TS, almost all stories are about their real life; some of them are just assumptions of what might have happened. For what I wrote on their future, it is fine. For those assumption ones, just like the one above, Is it okay or should I just stop writing assumption ones? 

OS ideas or assumptions come to me randomly, everyday. I can write a lot on what happens from what we get to know everyday, I would love to write but I don't want to give wrong idea to my readers and I don't want my readers to think I'm giving any wrong idea, you know if that makes them uncomfortable. That is why I'm asking.

Should I write assumption ones or stop writing it?

Please do let me know. Do vote and comment, if you like the story. Thank you.

Nan ~