Ashaangi OS With You, it just feels right

Author's Note

Hey guys, our book Ashaangi Short Stories has hit 100K reads today. From the day I started this book to this day, I have enjoyed the process of writing. Thank you for such an overwhelming response and support for the book. I hope you all continue to shower the same love for this book and I'll continue entertain you with my works.

On the occasion of 100K reads, here's a little something from my side. Thank you.

P.S: If anyone could help me making cover for the book, please DM me.

~ * ~

Disclaimer

This story is a piece of fiction based on the author's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual life of Ashwinkumar and Sivaangi Krishnakumar.

~ * ~

Ashaangi OS With You, it just feels right

Sivaangi Ashwinkumar had enough! Ashwin who left for his movie shoot at Meghalaya a month ago came back that afternoon. After greeting her with a big hug he slept the whole afternoon. She cancelled her recordings for two days to spend her time with him but understood that he's tired and let him sleep.

When Ashwin woke up around 7, Sivaangi was on a call with one of the music directors she was working with. She gestured Ashwin to wait for 5 minutes but it took her twenty minutes to wind up the call.

And when Sivaangi excitedly hopped on her way from their bedroom to jump into Ashwin's arms with a wide smile, she stopped on her tracks as her smile faltered. She placed her hands on either side of her waist and rolled her eyes on seeing the scene in front of her.

Dressed in a black vest and tracks, Ashwin was seated comfortably on the bean bag in front of TV with monster headphones and console as he softly yelled at the screen.

All Sivaangi wanted was to spend the evening all cuddled up in Ashwin's warmth that she missed for the past one month. But her husband was busy toying with his PS completely unaware of her presence making her heave a deep sigh.

'Yenna aalu ivaru? Oru maasam kalichu vandhutu pondati kuda velayadama PS ooda velandutu irukaru! Kastam! Kastam! Nee lam theravey maata Ashwineyy!' Sivaangi mentally scolded Ashwin as she glared at him.

"Dei Sanjay, avana shoot panu da" Ashwin whisper yelled as he pressed his console rapidly. He was playing latest version of 'Call of Duty' in multiplayer.

Sivaangi narrowed her gaze from Ashwin but then looked up to see him dressed in all black attire. She loves it when he dresses in black and white, especially him in a black vest is a treat for her.

'Oru maasama daily gym poerukaru polayeh'

Sivaangi's eyes appreciatively glided over Ashwin especially his biceps as she walked towards him, an amused grin playing on her lips.

"Ila da machan, andha NMPM716 dhan andha team ooda pro player" Ashwin said as he stretched his leg and pressed 'X' and 'O' simultaneously with one finger while he holds L1 with other, his eyes frantically observed the screen, "Avana dhan machan M416 aala poda poren"

Sivaangi dragged a bean bag and sat next to Ashwin as she listened to him.

"Ama, ivaru apdiyeh potutalum" Sivaangi commented as she watched the screen without sparing him a glance.

Ashwin's lips curled into a smile as he whipped his head to look at his wife before fixing his eyes on the screen and muted audio so that his friends can't hear him speaking.