Ashaangi TS Intertwined Part - I

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction based on real characters. It is based on author's imagination. I don't own the characters and none of the sequence in the story is real.

PS: Keep in mind that it is just a fiction. Also the character "Sivani Kannan" I added here is not Bigg Boss one but my sister sivu_kannan who wished to be a part of the fiction for certain someone 😉. Thank you.

~ * ~

Ashaangi TS Intertwined - Part One

Six months later

Sivaangi pursed her lips together as she scrolled her Instagram. Currently she's seated on a café within EVP Film city. She was there for a song discussion with a new music composer under a new label. Now that the discussion was over, she decided to have a bite at the café before heading home.

The café was almost empty for which Sivaangi was thankful. She took a sip of her coffee while she scrolled her Instagram with her other hand. She wasn't a coffee person but she grew to like it as it helps with her headache.

Sivaangi's finger halted on a certain post making her take a deep intake of breath. She gulped as she controlled herself from liking the post before she scrolled down. She heaved a sigh as she leaned back on the chair and stared at her mobile screen blankly.

It has been six months since Sivaangi has decided to keep her distance from Ashwin. So far, she has managed to stay that way. No shoots anywhere near his shoots, no public events where he's present, no meetup with friends where Ashwin's invited and hiding in her room that one time when Ashwin came to her house looking for her.

It broke Sivaangi to do this to Ashwin who has become so special to her in the short span of 6 months they travelled together in CWC2 and he continued to be special even after the show ended.

Sivaangi could never forget things Ashwin did for her. From respecting her to adoring her, from taking her to one of her favorite places to baking her favorite blueberry pie, from putting up with her antics to pampering her to let her mistakes slide, the guy has made her feel special in lot of sense.

Sivaangi's finger worked on its own as it pulled up the screen and the post which made her weak stared back at her. It was a post from Ashwin's official Instagram handle where he shared few pictures of himself and Pugazh from the sets of Enna Solla Pogirai.

A fond smile touched Sivaangi's lips as she traced the mobile screen with adoration. Her brother from another mother and her favorite human – both in a single frame making her heart swell in pride. She heard the story from Pugazh and she's sure the movie will be a success.

"Ashwineyy" Sivaangi whispered to herself, imagining herself shouting Ashwin's name on FDFS of his movie.

Once the second wave seem to over, the next mutant strain started to spread faster announcing the third wave and things were normal by November. Ashwin's movie shoot was on and off given the pandemic situation but the shooting continued without disturbance from November.

Sivaangi couldn't help but click into Ashwin's profile. Her eyes roamed over his posts, making her resolve getting weak. She sighed as she placed her mobile down on the table not wanting to give in the temptation of liking his posts. Sivaangi knows that if she stares at his picture any longer then she'll go through a meltdown and would end up liking his post. A notification chimed grabbing her attention.

Sivaangi replied a text from one of her friends in WhatsApp and changed to Instagram when she felt someone calling her. She raised her eyes to meet Mugen Rao staring at her along with a girl who Sivaangi knows as Sivani Kannan, his girlfriend. She placed her mobile down and stood up greeting the couple.