Ashaangi OS On The Way Home

Author's note

Hey guys, hope you all are doing good. I hope you enjoy the story. Just something that came to my mind while travelling. Sorry in advance if it isn't to your liking. College has started. So, I'll try my best to balance things. Thank you for reading and supporting my works.

Author veradham Maha Shivarathri ku. Entwined ini dhan eludhanum. Will update once I pen down the chapter. Happy Maha Shivrathri guys.

Adipoli will hit 60M soon! Keep Ashwin and Sivaangi in your prayers and support their projects!

~ * ~

Disclaimer

This story is a piece of fiction based on the author's imagination and has nothing to do with the actual life of the characters mentioned in the story. I have casted Ashwin Kumar and Sivaangi Krishnakumar as leads.

~ * ~

Ashaangi OS On The Way Home

Sivaangi quickly bid bye to her college friends and boarded the bus that takes her to her stop. She's final year M.com student. She usually boards 7AS bus from college to her stop but since she spent extra time at canteen with her friends, she missed her usual bus. It was around 7:30 pm.

As soon as she got in, Sivaangi scanned around the bus trying to find a free seat for her. That's when her eyes fell on a familiar figure who's seated on a double seater; her neighbour who shifted to Chennai three months ago for job, Ashwin Kumar.

To say Sivaangi was surprised to see Ashwin would be an understatement. They were neighbours ever since her family moved into the locality two years back. Her brother Rakshan is friends with Ashwin. Even their mothers are friendly.

The equation between Sivaangi and Ashwin is that they just smile at each other whenever they see, have conversations that are necessary. Sivaangi has a huge crush on Ashwin and that's the reason she doesn't initiate her extrovert nature to him fearing he would ridicule her voice as many does and that given his introverted nature, she doesn't want to because the reason for his annoyance.

But Sivaangi loves to spend time with his sister, Manimegalai. She would come over to Mani's place and steal glances at Ashwin. She has a huge crush on him ever since she laid her eyes on him. She doesn't know what he feels for her but they steal glances at each other now and then making her go giddy with excitement. She doesn't know why he stares back at her but that makes her go crazy in excitement.

Ashwin got placed in a company at Chennai and so, he had to move from Coimbatore three months back. Sivaangi was sore about that. On the beginning days, her mind was always off without feeling his presence or stealing glances at him. Her brother Rakshan works at a company at Coimbatore. Why can't Ashwin do the same and be here?

After three months with no sight of Ashwin given, she couldn't meet him whenever he comes, Sivaangi felt something shift inside her. She realized that she has missed him beyond words. When the bus jerked to life, she broke out of her thought as she blinked back her tears.

To Sivaangi's surprise, Ashwin was staring right at her. She managed to form a smile and he flashed a smile at her, his facial features acknowledging her presence. Pushing her baby strands behind her ear, she gave him another smile before settling down on a free seat couple of rows behind him.

They have each other's number but never texted each other. So, there wasn't any form of communication between them for the past three months. Calming her racing heart, Sivaangi plugged in her earphones and kept her eyes on the back of Ashwin.