Chapter Twenty-Seven

The night was a blast. Sebastian and his friends talked about old times, stories on set, and funny memories with everyone.

The morning greeted Sebastian with RDJ's snores and the sound of brewing coffee. He sat up and looked over to see Chris standing at the island. "My mom didn't let me back in with Ava, did she?"

Chris filled his coffee cup and smiled over at his friend. "Nope. She didn't want you to wake her up," he replied, grabbing a second mug to fill for Seb. "Said she needed her energy for today."

Sebastian sighed and shook his head before he turned and looked out an open sliding door. "I'm getting married today."

"You are," Chris agreed, handing his friend the mug of coffee. "How are you feeling?" he asked as he lowered himself onto the couch.

"Not too bad. A small headache but nothing coffee and food won't help." Seb took a sip from his mug and smiled. "I can't wait to see her."

"She's gonna be gorgeous," Chris said surely. "Do you know what her dress looks like or anything? Or did you decide to keep it as a surprise?" He wasn't sure how traditional the two of them were.

"I have no clue," he admitted. "But I know I'll love her no matter what she wears."

Chris chuckled with a nod. "I'm sure you will," he agreed. "Did you write your own vows?"

Sebastian chuckled. "Winging it."

"Winging it?! Brave man!" Chris replied. "I'd be too afraid I'd come up with absolutely nothing that sounded good. But you love that girl an incredible amount so maybe that's all you need."

"I'm sure it'll come to me once she's there in front of me," Seb assured.

"You'll be great," Chris said with an easy nod. "So, what do we need to do to prepare? Anything other than put our suits on and show up?"

"I believe that's it. There isn't a rehearsal, and we'll be right on the beach."

"Alright then. Easy enough." To their right Chris heard a phone ping and nodded towards it. "That's yours, right?" On it was a text message from his mother.

Mom: Luca wants to get ready with you boys. I can drop him off to you.

Sebastian retrieved his phone and quickly read the message, smiling. "Luca wants to get ready with us."

Sebastian: Of course.

Mom: I'll bring him by now.

"Sure!" Chris agreed eagerly. That kid was a fun, bright kid. "You won the kid jackpot with that one I think."

"Yeah. Luca is the sweetest kid. I'm not sure if he'll ever have a rebellious bone in his body, but we'll see."

Chris chuckled. "Let's talk when he's fourteen," he said, reaching out to pat Sebastian on the back.

A few minutes later, there was a gentle knock at the open sliding glass door before Luca bounded inside.

"Special delivery," Georgetta said with a smile as she stepped in behind him.

"Hi ma," Seb greeted before being tackled by Luca. "Easy buddy! I have coffee."

"You had plenty of fun last night, huh?" Georgetta asked teasingly, watching Luca more gently hug Sebastian. "Your beautiful bride-to-be is already getting ready. Luckily for her, her morning sickness is just a little nausea this morning."

Sebastian smiled, his heart fluttering at the thought of the baby. "That's good to hear. We did have fun though, yes," he added before sipping his coffee.