Chapter Seven

The hours seemed to fly by and before she knew it, Ava's alarm was sounding to wake her up before Luca. A groan escaped her before she even moved, and it was a few moments before she rolled over to hit her alarm to turn it off. She flopped back down into the bed, rubbing her eyes before she covered a yawn. "Buenos dias, mi amor," she croaked, voice not warmed up for speaking just yet.

Sebastian chuckled, but didn't move, keeping his eyes closed. "Good morning, doll."

Ava smoothed her hands over her face and sighed again, this time forcing herself to sit up. "I have to make Luca's lunch," she shared through a yawn. "Do you want to stay here until after he leaves or do you want to go?" she asked, running her fingers through her messy bed head. "I can make coffee and breakfast..."

"I can stay," he answered easily. "Breakfast sounds rather tempting. So do a lot of things honestly."

"Other things?" she asked with a changing smile. "Like what?"

Sebastian rolled onto his back and pulled away the blanket to reveal his morning hardness. "I would think that you wouldn't want to let this go to waist," he teased. "But I can always let it go away on its own. It wouldn't bother me."

Ava's eyes dropped to take in what he was pointing out and a sultry smile crossed her lips. She turned toward him and sort of crawled her way in closer to him to lean in and catch his lips. "Will your friend hang around until after I get my kid off to school or do I need to take care of him now?"

"Mmm, I could make him stick around," he grinned before running his tongue along her lips. "I will need to pee, but he comes back pretty easily around you."

A soft groan escaped from her throat as she sat up again. "Tell him that I'll be back. Try to go back to sleep, Papi. Give me an hour." She reluctantly pushed herself out of bed and quickly pulled on her pants before grabbing the sweater from the closet.

She walked back over to the bed, this time on Sebastian's side and she leaned in again to kiss him. "Now shh," she said with a tease, raising her finger to press it against his lips. "You're supposed to come over tonight."

Seb chuckled as he kissed her fingertip. "I'll try," he murmured. "But if he hears the toilet flush, it's not my fault."

Ava shook her head with a soft laugh. "Behave yourself," she chastised playfully before she turned to leave him in the bedroom. She closed the door behind her quietly; normally her bedroom door was open but she hoped Luca wouldn't notice.

She went about making her son's lunch and finished in time to hear his alarm go off. She left her post in the kitchen and knocked on Luca's door. "Hora de levantarse, bebé."

Luca rolled in his bed before slowly sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "I'm up momma!" he called. Sluggishly he got out of bed, letting the radio continue to play music to help him become more awake.

He got dressed in his school clothes before he turned off the music and opened his bedroom door to the smell of breakfast cooking in the kitchen. Luca quickly walked across the hall to the bathroom and brushed his teeth before he jogged into the kitchen. "Morning!"

Ava smiled brightly as Luca bounded into the kitchen. "Buenos dias, did you sleep well?" she asked as she pointed to the plate on the table for him. "We have a big night tonight," she told him as she watched him from where she was in the kitchen. "Someone said they could come over tonight..."

Luca's eyes lit up as he squealed with excitement. "I get to meet Bucky!" He rushed to sit in his seat and tuck into his breakfast. "I hope the school day goes by fast today. I can't wait to meet him."