Chapter Twenty-Five

Sebastian's mouth was on Ava's as soon as he shut his apartment door. He toed off his dress shoes while his hands gripped at her hips, devouring her mouth with a heated kiss.

Ava whimpered as she, too, slipped her heels off and wrapped one arm around his shoulders as she stood on her toes to keep herself elevated. Angling her head, she drove her tongue into his mouth to dance with his.

With a groan, Sebastian gripped onto her ass, their tongues mingling together in a heated kiss. "God, baby..."

She made a sound against his lips, almost akin to a growl before she moaned heatedly. She used her free hand to push his jacket off of his shoulders and she tugged at the buttons of his shirt. "It's so hot in here..."

Sebastian chuckled as he helped her remove his suit jacket, letting it fall to the floor before helping her to unbutton his dress shirt. "We'll fix that soon."

She kept herself up on her toes and worked the top buttons of his shirt before she allowed him to finish and moved her hands to his belt. "You'll just have one zipper to contend with on my side," she said with a grin.

"Not wearing anything underneath?" He questioned while pulling off his dress shirt. Sebastian let her undo his belt, watching her hands work.

"Just a thong," she shared, her grin growing. She expertly undid his belt and moved to the button on his pants, then to the zipper before she turned around to present her back to him. "Could you help me, Papi?"

Sebastian smiled as he tilted his head down to kiss her shoulder. "Of course, future Mrs. Stan," he murmured. Seb grasped the zipper before slowly lowering it down, revealing her bare back to him.

She smiled over her shoulder, her face flushed with heat. As her zipper came undone, the beautiful dress fell to a puddle at her feet. Carefully she stepped out of it and turned to face him again, tossing her hair over her shoulders as she stood clad only in a thong.

"You are breathtaking, my beautiful girl," Sebastian whispered. His bulge was obvious, peeking through the open zipper of his pants as he stepped forward and trailed his fingers along her sides.

Ava never felt more beautiful than she did when Sebastian looked at her, especially like this. That heat in his eyes made her feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. She reached for his waist and pushed down his pants, leaving him only in his boxers as she stepped in close to him again, pressing kisses to his chest.

Sebastian sighed softly as he stepped out of his pants and kicked them away. "To the bedroom?" He asked. "Or will we make it?"

"It doesn't matter where we are to me," she murmured, tongue flicking over his nipple playfully as her hands gripped onto the waistband of his boxers to shove them down over Sebastian's hips. "Tonight is your night, Papi... where do you want me?"

With a growl, Sebastian gripped Ava's hip and hoisted her up, making sure she wrapped her legs around his waist before he pushed her back against the wall. "Everywhere," he breathed, his lips ghosting over hers.

She exhaled heatedly, her tongue searching for him as she licked her lips. "Take me everywhere," she breathed, the cool of the wall behind her a welcome change from the heat of her body.

Sebastian smiled before rolling his hips against her wetness, knowing his cock was running in just the right spot. "In any way you want."

Ava gasped and clawed at the skin of his back. "I want you to see my face while you fuck me. I want you to see what you do to me," she nearly moaned.

"I can do that, baby doll." He bent to kiss her deeply before running his mouth along her jaw, nipping her skin along the way.

"Ooh, ay, Papi," she moaned breathlessly, tilting her head so he could have better access to her skin. Her back arched against the wall as she rolled her hips and pressed herself against his erection again.