" Even if you want I won't let you love anyone. Nor let you leave. You are mine just mine"

" Then why did you ask me? If you were not going to give me a choice? "

" Nothing just wanted to behave like gentleman"

She just laughed at my statement about the gentleman. But she didn't know that I was not going to leave her in this birth. But I don't want to force her, I just wanted to give her time so she can adjust.

She stopped laughing and looked at me and Said with seriousness,

" Don't worry Maan. Now even if you want I won't Leave you."

" You are also stuck with me baby." I said winking

We looked at each other with intense eyes. And then I slowly kissed her forehead then her eyes then her nose and was about to kiss her lips but she put her palm between our lips while blushing.

I took her palm in my hand and held it behind her back. She was looking at me with her big nervous eyes and blushing cheeks. I land slowly towards her. I know she is thinking that I will kiss her but I won't do something like that without her permission.

But there is something that I can do without her permission. And that's what I did. I bite her cheeks. She hissed at me and said,

" Maaaan Why did you bite my cheeks? Didn't I tell you not to bite it? They are my cheeks, not apples."

" I know baby. They are not apples. Have you ever seen any apple so tempting? That someone can't control himself."

" Maan don't behave like this. This is not good." She said while blushing.

" Now it's not good. What about that, when you were sitting on my lap? And seducing me haa. "

" Maan I was not seducing you. Ok. I just want your forgiveness."

" I know. Now as I have forgiven you, let me drop you home."

" Ok."

She started taking her things. She was about to take handcuffs which Vidhyut had given her. So I stopped her.

" What are you doing? Why are you taking that?"

" I will return to Vidhyut Bhai. He gave me Naa"

" No need for that. I will return it to him. As I have to use that first on him as he gave you that idea  and after that I have to use them on you but that will softone not this one. As you used on me."

" Please Maan, don't punish me. I just used them as I did not have any options. But I won't do something like that again. Please don't punish me."

" Baby when I will use that on you that time it won't be a punishment for you but pure pleasure."

" Maan How will it be a pleasure? I don't understand anything"

I facepalm myself for telling her something like this. She won't understand something like that. So tell her not to worry. And think about it. She agreed to it.

" Let me drink water then I will drop you."

I was drinking water when she asked me something which made me puke water out of my mouth and made me cough.

" You will also give pleasure to Vidhyutbahi by using it. Like me."

After getting control over my cough. I cupped her face and said,

" Advi baby this is all my mistake that I thought something like that or worse said it to you. But now don't think about it or don't share it with someone ok. Forget that we talk about it. Ok. "

To which she suggerd her shoulder but nodded.  Thank god she didn't asked much questions. But next time I have to be careful while speaking. I thought to myself.

" This time I will Talk with your father about our marriage. I don't want to trust anyone. Also we will decide the date for it."

" Hmm you can drop me but can't decide date. "

" Why?" I asked with confusion.

" Vo papa believes in pandit ji na so he will decide that. Also papa will also agree with him " she said.

I just thought about why my destiny has to Be like this. I only want one Girl for myself. But for that I have to work so hard. One after another problem. Now this pandit ji. Now I have to talk about some sweet things with him. So he can say what I want. But this is not something I can't deal with. I just have to chat a little.

" Ok let's do one thing. Today I will drop you home. You give me the address of pandit ji. I will send my driver tomorrow so he can bring him to your home. I will also come tomorrow with my family."

As I thought she agrees with me. She is also happy that I am respecting pandit ji. Also sending a car for him. This also works in my favor so I am happy.

I decided to drop her home then I had a little chat with two people. Of course one pandit ji and second is my best friend Vidhyut. I just love him and now have to show him. I Smirk at my thoughts.

So what do you think? What kind of chat will he have with pandit ji? And how will he show his love to Vidhyut.?

Hope all of you like this chapter.

Please vote and comment. Also one thing I am not giving you: Target of vote and comment. As I believe that you have the right to decide whether you want to vote or not. But please do vote and comment. It will help me to get motivated to write a new chapter.

Hope this time all of you won't disappoint me and will vote for this chapter. Hope that this chapter will have more votes then any other chapters.