𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 || 🖤❤️

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Jaxx was floating around in the water, staring up at the sky and watching as the red and white blimp glided through the air with an advertisement banner following behind it. Suddenly, Jaxx felt a few droplets of water which quickly escalated into small splashes. He turned his attention from the sky to see who it was.

Levi was floating in the water next to him. He smiled at Levi, "Hey!"

"Hey," Levi replied. "What're you doing over here?"

Jaxx shrugged, "I don't know. Just floating around. What about you?"

"Same as you, but swimming." Levi nodded in the direction of the ocean, "I found a school of fish! But, they swam away."

"Oh, there's fish?!" Jaxx began looking through the water.

Levi nodded, "Suposedly. Maybe even a few jellyfish. A shark, even. If we're lucky."

For the time being, Jaxx and Levi began talking with each other. They were talking about the diversity of sea life in the ocean that they could possibly see, they talked about the Ferris Wheel, Slingshot ride, and Roller Coasters that could be seen in the distance, and they talked about the boardwalk and the arcades that could be around.

After some time, they decided to get out of the water. As they were climbing up the sand, Light had just gotten out of the water and was about to return the surfboard when there was a sudden scream. Everyone turned their heads in that direction and saw that a shark had washed up on the shore. Jaxx and Levi's eyes widened, then they shot a quick glance at each other. There wasn't anything that they could've done since lifeguards were trying to get everyone away from the shark, so they quickly made their way up to where the towels were as Light followed behind.

They grabbed their towels from their bags and dried themselves off. When Jaxx dried his hair, he realized that it was back to how it'd usually be if he didn't put his hair up. 

He groaned, "Dang it."

"Hm, what?" Levi asked as he finished drying himself and put his shirt on.

"My hair's down," Jaxx replied. "I prefer it up."

Levi made an 'oh' exclamation. "I promise you, it looks fine as it is."

Jaxx put his shirt on and began fiddling with his hair, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure." Levi zipped up his bag and threw it over his shoulder as he slipped his shoes on.

Jaxx smiled, "Thanks!" Jaxx did the same as Levi.

Levi replied, "No problem."

They waited for everyone else to collect their things and pack up everything. Don't worry, they helped pack some things up as well. Once everything was packed up, they all went to the car(s) and put some of the things that they didn't want to carry around in the trunk of the car.

When everything was away, they walked back to the boardwalk and began to walk down the right of the boardwalk. There was store after store after store. There were even some times were a food place would sneak its way in between two clothing stores. Then, there was an area where it stopped being clothing stores and became food spots. Ice cream, Pizza, cheesesteaks and wings, and anything else you could think of. There were even some food places that some of the squad members haven't heard of. After they passed through the food spots, they saw that there were now games like golfing, photoshoots, and other entertainment spots. Though, somehow, Sora and Light managed to find those security mobiles that you see them using around the boardwalk.

Once they found out all of the stores that were available, some of the squad members turned around and began going to where they were interested in going or places that had caught their eye. As everyone began to walk to where they wanted to go (Riding for Sora and Light with their scooters), Jaxx and Levi began walking back the way they came from and saw everything that they had passed before. Since it was only the two of them, Levi began to put down the act he would have when anyone else was around. He wasn't as "aggressive" with Jaxx as he'd usually be.