10.

Ny'jai looked through her closet, picking out 2 outifts before walking out, standing in front of her vanity where her phone was set up

"Which one?" She held up the 2 outfits.

"The white set." Saiyan said

"No wear the brown one." Daelyn disagreed making Ny'jai suck her teeth.

Daelyn wanted Ny'jai and Saiyan to go with her to a party that was happening today, and of course they agreed. The 3 girls had gotten closer over the past 3 weeks, both Ny'jai and Saiyan enjoyed Daelyn's company, she was really a vibe.

Daelyn and Saiyan already found their outfit, now they were just waiting on Ny'jai. "Hm I don't know, what vibe should I give off?"she mumbled to herself looking over the outfits. "I'ma wear 'dis one" She held up the simple brown 2 piece set.

"Okay its 6:30, y'all hoes need'a hurry up, the party started at 5." Saiyan said.

"Okay, let me get ready and i'ma see if my dad let me drive the car and i'ma come get y'all." Ny'jai grabbed the phone from her vanity.

"And if he say no?"

"He better not." Ny'jai laughed

"How we gon' be outside wit' no wheels? Ghetto." Saiyan shook her head.

"Trust, we gone find a way."

"I'ma call y'all back." Ny'jai hung up the phone. She began changing into her clothes since she had already took a shower. Once she finished, she walked to her dad's room seeing he was watching the game.

"Oh fatherrr." Ny'jai dragged walking further into his room.

"What guh."

"Can I take the car today pleaseeee?" She asked. He looked at her before putting his attention back on the Tv.

"Where you going?"

"I'm going out with Saiyan and this other girl Daelyn you don't know her." She said

"Mhmm go ahead." Ny'jai smiled as she grabbed his keys off the dresser. "and you betta' not fuck up my shit poota."

"I'm not, I know how to drive." she rolled her eyes.

"Yea igh if I see as much of a scratch on my shit thats yo' ass."

"Girl byeee." Ny'jai left the room, heading downstairs and out the door.

"Damn its hot as shit." She turned the air on as soon she got in the car. She connected her phone to the bluetooth before pulling out the driveway.