3.

Ny'jai entered her dad's room seeing him laying in his bed watching tv

Ny'jai entered her dad's room seeing him laying in his bed watching tv. Ny'Aire looked at her with furrowed eyebrows as he watched her get in his bed. "Hey Dad." She smiled at him before laying down.

"Watchu want from me now poota." He asked knowing she wanted something because she was way too excited.

Ny'jai's jaw dropped in disappointment, she didn't even want anything. "Why I have to want something?" She sat up and mugged him.

"Cus its you." He said, watching her put her hand over her heart, being dramatic.

"Thats so crazy, I didn't even want anything just wanted to come check up on my father, ya know?" Ny'jai explained while he stared at her blankly, not believing her.

"Yea I know, you want $100? $200? what?" He digged in his pockets before putting 2 hundred dollar bills in her hand causing her mouth to drop in shock. She frowned a little because how could he think she only talked to him when she wanted something.

"Wow thats what you think of me da?" She shook her head, throwing the money back at him. "Ian coming to check up on you no more, you'll never get the chance to treat me like a piece of crap again" She raised her pinky at him before stomping out of his room, hearing him laugh from a distance.

Ny'jai walked back in her room before, closing the door at the same time her phone ringed. She looked seeing it was a facetime call from Jermaine.

"Wat it is." She answered the phone, with lingo she picked up from her dad.

"Ew." Jermaine scrunched up his face from the way she answered the phone making her mug him. "You ready?" he put the phone in his lap before looking back at the road.

"Yawp. Where you at?" She asked grabbing her airpods, charger, and lipgloss, putting them in her purse.

"Come outside I'm finna pull up"

"That remind me of one of my favorite songs." she referred to Love and War by Lil Poppa.

"I didn't ask" Jermaine responded, not caring about the information as Ny'jai walked down the stairs seeing Niko and all his friends.

"Kill yourself okay?" Ny'jai rolled her eyes at his response.

"Who that is?" Niko walked in her direction seeing she was dressed up. " and where you going?"

"Who else would it be, and the mall." Ny'jai said while jumping down the last 3 steps. No matter how old she got she would always jump down the steps simply because it was fun. She would even walk up the steps with her hands sometimes, as if she was crawling

"Wassup cuh." Niko snatched the phone out of Ny'jai's hand making her mug him. Seeing they started having a whole conversation on her phone, she threw her hands up while sitting on the arm of the couch.