9.

"Can we go ta' the beach or sum'? Tired of sittin' in this damn house

"Can we go ta' the beach or sum'? Tired of sittin' in this damn house." Saiyan rolled her eyes. Everyone had decided they were going to chill over at Ace's house today, since they had nothing else to do.

Of course the boys found a way to entertain themselves, but Saiyan was tired of watching them play the game all the time.

"You can take yo' ugly ass home." Ace told her, making her flip her middle finger at him. She was complaining, but always wanted to be over there with him, rather than home.

"I'm down." Jermaine agreed, since Junior had been wanting to go. Everyone ended up agreeing except Ny'jai, who didn't say anything.

"Dior you wanna go?" Niko asked her, he knew his sister was having a bad day, so he was planning getting her to go out, in hope it would make her feel better.

"Ion care." She mumbled, barely audible. Ace looked over her carefully, wondering what was wrong with her. She hadn't spoke a word since she had been there.

"Igh come on so I can take you to get yo' clothes and stuff. We gone meet y'all there." Niko nodded at Jermaine and Ace, which they returned.

"Wassup wit' yo' friend?" Ace asked Saiyan, once Niko and Ny'jai was out the door.

"Shi I don't know, when I asked her, she said she was straight but I know she's not." Even though Saiyan only knew Ny'jai for a few months, she could tell when anything was bothering Ny'jai, and it was vice versa. Usually Ny'jai would talk to Saiyan, so she figured it must've been something serious if Ny'jai lied about being okay. She was just going to give her some space and talk to her later because it was clear Ny'jai didn't want to be bothered.

"She probably just having a bad day." Jermaine spoke up. Being that Jermaine knew Ny'jai damn near her whole life, he knew exactly what was wrong with her and how she got around this time of the month of her mom's birthday, but he wasn't going to tell her business.

"I'm finna go, ima meet y'all up there." He picked up Junior and all his toys that he had on the floor, before he left.

"Don't you need to be leaving too?" Ace looked at Chubbs.

"For what?"

"You ain't gone change?" he asked, Chubbs shook his head. He was already wearing a white tee and some shorts so he was going to go in what he had on.

"Well i'm finna go get dressed, i'll be byke." Saiyan went upstairs and Ace just shook his head. She was at his house so much, she had so many clothes there.

 She was at his house so much, she had so many clothes there