8.

Ny'jai exited the cafeteria doors, shivering from the air the blew above her, making sure to move out of everyone's way who was entering

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ny'jai exited the cafeteria doors, shivering from the air the blew above her, making sure to move out of everyone's way who was entering.

She walked through the courtyard, with her tray in her hand, going to the table she normally sat at with Saiyan. Usually Ny'jai didn't eat the lunch food, unless it was something she liked. Her and Saiyan would just eat some chips to fill them up for the day until they got home.

Ny'jai finally reached the table where Saiyan was already at and sat down, hastily taking a bite from her stromboli, not before saying a quick prayer though.

"This shit so good." Ny'jai chewed with her eyes closed. She didn't know what type of different ingredients they used, but she knew that whatever meats and cheese were in there, went well together. It was so good to the point, Ny'jai would ask other students for their id just to get her another one, it was that serious.

"Facts." Saiyan agreed before hearing a bunch of commotion in the courtyard, causing them both to turn around.

"Oh shit." Ny'jai got up when she seen some girls had started fighting. She watched as one of the girls started getting jumped but surprisingly was keeping up with both of them. She was dragging one by the hair and punching the other one with her other hand.

"Thats sad, how y'all gone jump the girl and still still get yall ass beat." Ny'jai shook her head, taking another bite of her Stromboli.

"Yo' fat ass." Saiyan laughed at Ny'jai causing her to laugh as well. The security guard started pepper spraying everyone who was watching the fight, telling them to back up.

He eventually made his way towards both of the girls, telling them to move. "Bitch I dare you to spray me with that shit." Ny'jai mugged him.

"Get back." He held the bottle in front of her, but she wasn't fased.

Ny'jai smacked his hand away from her. "Get out my face, the fight over there, fuck you over here fa'?" She pointed towards the fight. Saiyan laughed at her friend before pulling her away from the security.

"You such a hot head." She told Ny'jai, which was true. It didn't take much to get her irritated or mad.

"No 'cause why the fuck he tryna spray us when he need to be breakin' up the fight." Ny'jai rolled her eyes watching the security guards finally start breaking up the fight.

"Y'all bitches gone stop fucking' wit' me on my life, ima' fuck y'all up every time I see yall!" The girl who got jumped yelled. "Get the fuck off me." She snatched out of the security guards grip before walking towards the tables were Ny'jai and Saiyan sat.

"Hating ass bitches, mad ass, broke ass, bum ass bitches. Hoes wish they were me, on my life I'll beat they ass everyday." She paced back and forth, talking to herself causing Ny'jai to laugh because she understood very well. Anytime she was in a situation like that, she would talk to herself until she calmed down.