7.

Ny'jai looked in the mirror one last time before she nodded in approval

Ny'jai looked in the mirror one last time before she nodded in approval. She grabbed all
her belongings making her way outside. Squinting her eyes from the bright sun, she began walking a couple blocks to the courts since thats where everyone was at.

When she got there she seen many niggas playing basketball. She waited until the boys who was playing ran to the other side of the court before running across, not trying to get hit or knocked down. Once she got to the bleachers she seen Chubbs, Niko, Saiyan, Ace, Jermaine, and Junior all out there already.

"Hey y'all." She spoke to everyone and they all spoke back except for Ace, of course. He didn't even acknowledge her, he just stayed on his phone. Ny'jai didn't even blame him, she honestly felt bad for throwing the vase at him, even though she didn't hit him, he didn't deserve that. Nor did he deserve the threat he received after the fact. She still has yet to apologize because she didn't know how to without telling him about her problems, she didn't really want anyone to know, at least not yet.

"Hey bae." Ny'jai smiled going to pick up Junior. Instead of responding like he usually would, he didn't say anything he just wrapped his arms around her neck while she sat down. "What you did to him." Ny'jai mugged Jermaine.

"Ian do shit to his ass, he just tired." He mugged her back.

"Oh." She said as she put him back down. "Did you miss me." she hugged Jermaine.

"Ew, no move." He pushed her off of him making her mouth drop.

"Bet bet bet bet bet, bet that, bet it." She copied that one druski sound from tiktok.

"Friend you look cutee." Ny'jai directed her attention to Saiyan.

"Girl thats all you, let me take your picture." she pulled her phone out and Ny'jai nodded. "and you have to post it too." She added making Ny'jai just rolled her eyes.

"Now let me take yourss." Ny'jai grabbed the phone and Saiyan start posing.

diorxjaii