5.

Ny'jai slept peacefully in the guest room of Saiyan's house before she heard faint music playing throughout the house causing her to stir in her sleep

Ny'jai slept peacefully in the guest room of Saiyan's house before she heard faint music playing throughout the house causing her to stir in her sleep. She threw the covers over her head in hope of blocking out the sound, but that didn't work. She slowly opened her eyes, throwing the covers off of her, chuckling because she knew what the music meant. You know when you wake up to music, its time to clean up. Even though Ny'jai didn't live there she was still going to help if she needed too.

She sat up, staring at the wall for about 2 minutes before she got out of the bed and went inside her duffel bag, grabbing her toothbrush and her washcloth. She yawned as she walked inside the bathroom in the room, brushing her teeth and washing her face.

Once she finished, she turned the water off, cutting the light off and leaving out the bathroom. She walked out the room, down the hallway before she arrived at the door to Saiyan's room. She twisted the door nob, opening the door a little seeing she wasn't in there. Figuring she was downstairs she turned around bumping into something hard.

She looked up seeing it was Ace but before she could say anything he walked off going downstairs, not giving her the chance. Shrugging, she walked back into the guest room, grabbing her phone before making her way downstairs.

She seen Ace and Saiyan sitting at the table on their phones, while Ms. Sandra was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. She was hoping the food was almost done because she was hungry. She spoke to Saiyan before sitting next to her at the table. The food smelled so good, instantly reminding her of when she was younger and her mom would make her and her brother breakfast every weekend. She frowned a little just by the thought of her mother.

"Good morning." Ny'jai got broke away from her thoughts, looking up seeing Ms.Sandra smiling at her.

"Good morning." Ny'jai smiled back.

"The food is done, y'all can go make y'all plates ima be upstairs." Ms. Sandra told them before walking upstairs.

"Why you still here? I thought you was going home." Saiyan looked Ace as they all got up to get their plates leaving Ny'jai confused, she assumed that he lived with them.

"I was going to but I just stayed, I'm leaving soon." He replied grabbing a plate.

"You going to the kickback?" Saiyan asked him causing him to scrunch up his face, he wasn't aware of no kickback and he hoped she wasn't thinking about going.

"What kickback? You aint goin'." He said as he put grits on his plate first

"Me and Dior going, you not my daddy." She rolled her eyes putting food on her plate. Once they all finished making their plates, they all walked back to the table and sat down in their previous spots. Ace was always overprotective over his little cousin. The only reason he said she couldn't go was because he didn't plan on going. He didn't want to not be present and something happened to her again.