CHAPTER 8 - The Party

ELLA

"YOU LOOK GORGEOUS BABE!!!," shouted Sam. "I mean look at you. You look bomdotcom!" She was exaggerating and we knew that. Sam always was the excited one. She liked overdoing things. Overexpressing. Overdramatic. Overexcited. Over loving. But that was who she really was. And we loved her for that.

"You look cute." complimented Ira. When I raised my brows she added, "Really. Believe us and let's go. We are late."

She was right. After looking for 30 minutes I finally stuck to this outfit. I was wearing a brown checkered mini skirt and a black tank top. I have put a sky blue shirt over it and have a long coat as it was cold outside. I was looking fine and I loved the way my top was hugging my body.

We started to move and took a taxi to Nihal's place. Ira was wearing a floral lavender colored bodycon dress with a linen cardigan and Sam wore a very lose pants with a crop top. As we were on the way, I realized that Nihal's place was very far from mine. It would be difficult for me to go back. When we reached there, we stood up in front of Nihal's and were staring at the house and then at each other.

"Do they really throw party like this?" spoke Ira with surprise.

"That too at their home. Do their parents allow these things?" I asked while looking at the sight.

The house was decorated with a lot of white fairy lights. We entered the house. The room was filled with almost hundred people. It looked like it was a grand event rather than a normal party. "I Hate Luv Storys" was playing and people were dancing. As we were moving, Nihal and Ally caught us and were coming towards us.

"Hey guys!! Welcome to the party." Nihal was literally shouting.

"Thank You!" We replied. It was hard to talk and speak because of the loud music. 

"Let's go and eat something. I am starving." said Sam in my ears.

"Okay. Ira let's go." It was better to eat rather than standing here like an idiot. I was not at all in the mood of dancing.

I asked Ally where were the drinks. I told my friends that I was going to get us something to drink and walked to a room. There was a table there where all the soft drinks and snacks were kept. I picked up two Cokes for Ira and me, a Sprite for Sam and a packet of chips. We were enjoying the food and watching other people dance.

I saw Aryan talking to every single person and then coming straight to me. It seemed like he was looking for someone. He was wearing a white t-shirt and a black pair of pants with sneakers. 

"Hey! Ella.", he greeted me.

"Hi Aryan. You looking for someone?"

"Umm...Yup. But how do you know?"

"You have been asking every person for like past 10 minutes. It was obvious. Tell me, who is it?"

"Err... Ira. I got to know she has also come but I couldn't find her. Help me. Will you?"

"Of course." I smiled. "She is there" I said pointing towards the counter she was leaning against and talking to other girls. "She just went there."

"Thanks", he replied and turned towards her. Before moving to her, he stroked his hairs and then proceeded. I hid my smile. I really liked Aryan for Ira. He was a kind and nice person. They both looked quite comfortable with each other. Sam had also gone to the dance floor. I was alone. As it was very loud for me, I took a drink and moved in the direction of the backyard. Nihal's house was quite spacious and his backyard was also large. I leaned against the parapet and started drinking my orange juice. The yard had a lot of plants. I could see the roses, sunflowers, jasmines, daisies and other big trees as well. The weather was really nice and the sky was covered with clouds. I hoped that it won't rain or I would get in trouble.