33> The carnival

-The carnival-

On the next day, Jessica came to Taeyeon stopped by Taeyeon apartment before she went to work. She brought her some breakfast, thinking that Taeyeon would be on leave today.

"Oh, the door is unlock," Jessica wondered when the door knob turned easily.

"Taeyeon?" she called as she stepped inside the house.

"Taengoo~" she called again until she arrived at Taeyeon's room.

She opened the door but she was surprise when she saw Taeyeon was naked on the bed together with naked Tiffany on top.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Sitting up straight on the bed, Jessica panted heavily. She realized she was still in her room.

"What did I just dream?" She also couldn't believe it herself.

Since it was time to get up, she gets ready to work with the thought to stop by Taeyeon's apartment on her way.

When she get there, she turned the door knob but it was locked. She sighed in relief, thinking that her dream might became reality but it's not. She took the key in one of Taeyeon's shoes box and let herself in. She went straight to the bedroom and as expected, Taeyeon was still sleeping.

"Taeyeon," she called as she stepped inside the room.

Taeyeon opened her eyes, "Uh- Jessica?"

"Yes, it's me. Are you expecting someone else?"

"Er-no." Taeyeon buried herself in her soft comforter. She was still feeling sleepy.

"I brought you some bread for breakfast," Jessica showed the paper bag in her hand.

"Thanks. I'll eat them later."

"Are you taking a day off?"

"Nope. I'll come a bit late."

"You should just take a leave."

Taeyeon yawned, "I'm fine. You better go now or you'll be late."

"Alright. I'll put this in the kitchen ok?"

"Ok... thanks Sica-ah."

"You are welcome."

Once Jessica left, Taeyeon tried to get back to sleep. Tossing and turning on her bed then, she gave up. She sighed.

After Tiffany left last night without saying anything back, Taeyeon didn't know what else to do. The woman might needed some time to think. But nonetheless Taeyeon afraid to hear what Tiffany wanted to say; afraid that she will say something like 'I'm sorry, I love someone else...' or 'I don't love you anymore,' or something along that line. It would be so much painful to hear that than to accept.

---------------------

"AAAHHHHHHHHH! Get away from me! Get away from me!!!!!" Jessica voice filled the Paediatric ward in 7 floor. She was running everywhere, trying to get away from three children who was chasing her with a cucumber in hand.

"Hahahahaha!" the three kids laughed and returned back to their respective bed after the blonde doctor ran out of the ward.

Tiffany who was there witness everything and followed her patient back to his bed.

"How did you know she hates cucumber?" she asked. Tiffany never know Jessica hates of that vegetable.

"Oh, hi doctor!" Lincoln greeted happily. "Your ex-girlfriend told me."

"My what?"

"Your ex-girlfriend." He said again, "I forgot to ask her name. But she has a baby face like me." Lincoln curve a dimple smile. "I found her sitting alone at the playground down there last week. She was looking at your picture."