1> 1st Encounter

Hi ^^ This is not my story.. I just copy and paste my favourate author story .. I want to share to all reader.. This story is the best of the best and too much sweet and complicated .. hahaha >< .. To all reader enjoy it

____________________________________

CHAPTER 1

-First encounter-

Tiffany woke up earlier than usual. She was not a morning person but due to her job, she could function early in the morning in an autopilot. After minutes of refreshing shower, she picked up a grey long sleeve blouse with a knee-length matching skirt, and stood by the mirror to apply a little make up. She combed her long black hair to one sided bangs and took a hair band to tie her hair in loose ponytail. She thought of paying a little more attention to her look today since it was the first day she worked in a new place.

Everything was different and new to her. She just moved to the single-storey house last weekend. It was located about less than 45 minutes to her workplace. The house was fully furnished with simple landscape on the front yard. It's been her dream to move and lived in a small district town like this. It was definitely better than hectic and chaotic city life she had before.

After checking everything was perfect, she started her car, Chevrolet Spur pink that she bought a few years ago and drove it gracefully down the road.

-------------

'KRINNNGGGG...'

"Nghhhh..." the blonde on the bed grunted at the sound of her alarm clock that disturb her sleep. She grabbed the timepiece on the nightstand and threw it to the wall, causing it to broken into pieces.

"...That's better," She pulled the blanket over her head to continue her slumber. But a few minutes later, her cell phone under her pillow goes off. It vibrated and let out a scream that could bleed someone's ears. Getting really pissed off, the blonde snatched the device and without a second thought hurled it to the wall as well- having the same fate as the alarm clock on the floor.

"Oh shit!" her eyes shot wide opened when she realized what she had done. She muttered a curse, getting off the bed and headed to the poor gadget. She picked it up and tried to fix it by putting the cover and the battery back to its respective places, but the thing didn't turn back on.

"Haish..." the blonde sighed. This was the third time of the month Taeyeon had broken her phone. All three times happen the say way and when she had lack of sleep.

"Need to buy a new one..." she mumbled picking up the sim card on the floor and putting it on the dressing table.

It was not a good start of the day. Groggily, she walked to the bathroom but unfortunately her foot got tripped over something and she fall on the floor.

"Ouch!" she turned around to see what was stuck onto her toes.

"Damn panties! What are you doing there?" she growled, discarding the article of clothing far from her sight.

Taeyeon was not fond of cleaning. Heck, she never clean her house. Living alone in the double-storey house made her free to do her own mess. There was nth times her best friend, Sunny, nagging her to do some cleaning when she came over but Taeyeon didn't even bother to do it. She knew, if she clean her house, it will turn back to its original state in less than 24 hours. So, it s better if she didn't do anything at all.

After showering, Taeyeon changed to a simple plain white shirt with black jeans. She combed her shoulder length blonde hair nicely and took a red leather jacket hanging behind the door before going down to the kitchen for some breakfast.