26> Jessica

-Jessica-

"Let me enlighten you Tiffany Hwang. I'm not gonna crawl back to someone who judge me because of my past, and someone who left me when I needed her the most and someone like you!"

Taeyeon's word the other day ringing in her ears. Tiffany didn't expect Taeyeon would be so mad at her. The thought of Taeyeon hate her made her uncomfortable. She pinched her nasal bridge, trying to get rid of that thought.

"Ahjusshi, how are feeling today?"

Tiffany heard Taeyeon's voice. She paused in her step leaning against the wall.

"I'm fine. It's just that, my stomach hurts a little."

"It might due be to yesterday's operation. But just let me check it first ok?" Taeyeon lift the man's shirt revealing his abdomen. Then she removed the dressing covering a 5 inch surgical scar. "Where does it hurt?" Taeyeon asked as she pressed the stomach gently. "Is is here? Is it on the scar?"

"Yes, around the scar."

Taeyeon covered the patient back.

"The scar looks good and healing well," Taeyeon commented and continued. "Don't worry, I'll give you something to relief your pain later."

"Thank you, doctor." The old man smiled relief. He just had an operation yesterday for removing his gall bladder.

"You are welcome. If everything's is ok, you can go back probably this afternoon." Taeyeon added causing a bigger smile on the man's face.

"That would be great. I'm bored of staying in here."

"But if you have any pain or the scar didn't heal well, please come back ok? And don't forget your next appointment," Taeyeon reminded.

"Ok, not problem doctor. Thank you very much!"

"You are welcome."

Tiffany who had her eyes still fixed on Taeyeon, witnessing how the woman interacted with the patient. It's a new side of Taeyeon that she never saw. Caring guninely for someone else other than her or her friends.

Flashback,

"Fany~" Taeyeon came to Tiffany who was reading newspaper in the living room.

"What's wrong?" Tiffany asked her girlfriend who had her face scrunched and was holding her stomach.

"I have a stomachache~" Taeyeon whined.

Tiffany patted on the long sofa she sat. "Lie down here. Let me take a look."

Taeyeon did as she told. Tiffany lift up her shirt to check her stomach.

"Where does it hurts? Here? Here?" Tiffany asked as she pressed on different areas of the abdomen.

"Ehm... around here," Taeyeon pointed at the centre of her stomach.

Tiffany pressed the pointed area a few times and cover the shirt back, "What did you eat last night?"

"Hm............. your cooking's?"

"Yah, I told you not to finish them! See what happen now?" She pinched Taeyeon's cheek.

Taeyeon chuckled, "It taste so delicious I can't resist."

"Thanks for that sarcasm. I'm not gonna cook again next time," Tiffany pouted.

"Awww, I'm just kidding. I will eat everything you cook."

Tiffany smiled at that statement but then she realize something, "Yah! Did you lie to me?" Tiffany hit Taeyeon on her stomach.