16> Trouble

CHAPTER 16

-Trouble-

Tiffany was getting ready to go to go back home, when a staff nurse approached her.

"Sorry, Dr Hwang. There is a patient came complain of shortness of breath." She stated and handed a clip board.

"Bring her to room 6."

The staff nodded and did as she was ordered. When the patient step into the room, Tiffany noted the patient look breathless. The patient was a young woman about her age. She quickly took out her stethoscope and put it on the patient's back.

"Are you asthmatic?" she asked. The patient nodded, unable to speak because of her difficulty in breathing.

"Did you bring your inhaler with you?" The patient shook her head.

"Give her nebulizer please," Tiffany ordered the staff while jotting something on the notes.

While waiting for the gas to finished, Tiffany looked at the clock. "Tae will be here in any minute." she thought.

"How are you feeling?" Tiffany asked the woman.

"Better. My last attack is actually 2 years ago. That's why I don't always have my inhaler with me."

"Anything that you think might trigger this attack?"

"Maybe the weather? I just got back from Australia."

"I see. Let me check you and if everything is ok, I'll let you go back." Tiffany proceed to hear the lungs with her stethoscope again.

"Your lungs are clear. You are good too go," she smiled.

"Thank you doctor. By the way, do you know a staff nurse name Choi Sooyoung?"

"Yes, why?"

"Do you know where I can find her?"

"Em, I'm not sure whether her shift has ended or not."

"Ah I see..."

Tiffany noted the girl face show troubled. "Why are you looking for her may I know?"

"Em... I want to ask her Taeyeon's number."

"Taeyeon?"

"Yes, she is my girlfriend. I tried to call her but she didn't pick up her phone."

Tiffany was stunned at the replied she heard. She was unsure whether the Taeyeon that the girl mention was was the same with her Taeyeon. When she was about to ask again, the door opened by none other than Choi Sooyoung.

"Tiffany, Tae is waiting for you-" Sooyoung's sentence trail off when her eyes met the patient's.

"Soo!! Glad to see you here! Do you know where Taeyeon is?"

"Er- er... Tae- Tae- Tae- Tae-" her voice broke, looking at the girl and Tiffany back and forth.

"Sooyoung-ah?" another voice was coming from behind Sooyoung. Taeyeon frowned when she met Sooyoung eyes who looked at her with panic look.

Taeyeon failed to get the message Sooyoung tried to send her until she felt someone jumped on her.

"Taeyeonie!!!" the girlTaeyeon and kissed her on the lips.

Taeyeon was surprised and quickly pulled away. She was utterly shock when she saw the girl face.

"Su-Sunmi?"

"I miss you, Taeyeonnie!" the girl hug tighter.

Taeyeon was still processing her thought when suddenly her eyes met the doctor's who was staring back her. or glaring actually.