8> Teaser

CHAPTER 8

-Teaser-

"Doctor Seo said you wanted to see me. What do you want Miss Kim? I don't have time to waste. I have a lot of works to do. There are many patients that I need to see and you are not even my patient." Tiffany said not even care to look at the blonde on the bed.

Looking at Tiffany's stoid face and impassive tone, Taeyeon felt her stomach dropped. She bite her lower lips unsure how to start her sentence.

"If you don't have anything to say, I think I better excuse myself-"

"Wait, Tiffany!"

Tiffany stopped on the door.

"I think you should address me properly miss Kim. This is hospital."

Taeyeon gulped, "Doc-tor Hwang.., please just a minute..."

Tiffany closed back the door. She turned to look at Taeyeon while crossing her arms on her chest. She looked at her watch on her wrist. "One minute start... now."

"I-I'm sorry... I shouldn't have said those harsh words to you. I didn't know... you have saved my life, doctor Hwang. I thank you very much for what you did. I-"

"Not need to thank me. I'm not the only one who involved. I'm just doing my job, not because of personal reason." Tiffany turned to open the door.

"Wait, the one minute haven't finish yet!" Taeyeon exclaimed and quickly continue, "To Tiffany Hwang, I'm sorry. I had lied to you. I promise I will pay you back. I will pay for your car too once I get out of here. I am really really sorry. Can you forgive me please..." Taeyeon pleaded.

Tiffany sighed looking at Taeyeon who desperately ask for her forgiveness. She knew from the tone, the blonde was sincere and regret. In fact, how could she stand mad at the blonde who was now looking at her with sad puppy eyes.

"Its ok. You don't need to pay me back. I've forgiven you anyway..." Her tone smoothened.

"Thank you... Er- Tiffany... I- can we... can we be friend?" Taeyeon asked nervousely. She afraid that Tiffany was still mad at her.

The doctor walked to the bed closer, "Sure, but on one condition,"

"What is it?"

"You let me come here to eat Hyoyeon's free food. Deal?"

Taeyeon let out her breathe she didn't realize she was holding, "Deal!"

Tiffany lips formed a smile. Her eyes turned crescent.

Taeyeon returned the smile. She realized Tiffany's eye smile was the prettiest smile that she had ever seen. 'Why I didn't notice her eye smile before?'

Like having it's own mind, her hand moved and tucked Tiffany's hair behind her ear. Once she fully aware what she just did, she pulled her hand away shyly, while Tiffany awkwardly retracted back.

"I- I better go now."

"Yeah, and feel free to come and visit me."

"I will."

-x-x-x-

"Taeng, I notice you and Tiffany are getting closer," Yuri mentioned as she looked at Taeyeon who was playing with her food.

Sooyoung who was eating with them moved her seat closer, "What? What? Oh... gossip, gossip! Hurry tell me!"

"No gossip... We are just friends," Taeyeon stated while looking at the clock on the wall.

"Friends for now, lovers for latter..." Hyoyeon chimed.

"Do you like her, Taeng?" Sooyoung asked but her question just missed by Taeyeon's ears when the blonde blankly looking at the closed door and frowned.