4> 2nd Encounter

CHAPTER 4

-2nd Encounter-

Taeyeon arrived at the workshop safe and sound with the help from Sunny. She put her bike outside and wanted to head inside to find it's owner, but somebody gripped her tightly from behind.

"Taengoo~"

"Yuri?" Taeyeon didn't have to turn around to recognize the person who had hugged her so suddenly.

Kwon Yuri was one of the workers in the workshop. She always did this to Taeyeon almost every time when they met. She was Taeyeon's first friend when Taeyeon moved to the district 2 years ago. Yuri had helped her a lot during the early days. That girl treated Taeyeon like her long lost little sister even though there were at the same age. And she adores her so much because of her cuteness and small size.

"Taengoo~ I already miss you~" Yuri snuggled her face onto Taeyeon's, making the blonde squirmed to release herself. "Oh and hai there Sunny!"

"Yo!"

With her strength, Taeyeon loosened Yuri's grip and removed the girl's arms away from her.

"Yuri! Can you stop hugging me like that? I can get claustrophobia!"

"You are so cute and squishy. How can I resist your charm." Yuri winked, forming a sly smile.

Sunny had a horror look and her face. "Oh please someone stop this incest!!" she rolled her eyes and went inside the workshop to cool herself leaving the two girls outside.

"Sunny is not here now it's only you and me~ hehe."

"Yah! You don't come to me!"

"Come here Taengoo... I know you miss me. Come into my warm hug," said Yuri while opening her arm chasing after Taeyeon. She managed to grab Taeyeon's arm but suddenly someone hit her at the back of her head with rolled newspaper.

"Ouch!" Yuri cried. "Yoona-yah, it hurts!"

"Stop doing that to Taeyeon-unnie. I don't want my regular costumer to run away because of your byuntae!" growled Yoona.

Yoona was the owner of the workshop. She was also Yuri girlfriend. She started taking over the business after her father's died. She had been helping her father since 17 years old. Everything about cars and bikes was just at the back of her hand. Yuri was working with her too helping her with the business.

"Ah... are you jealous that I gave my attention to Taengoo? Don't you get enough of me last night? If you want, we can do it no-" unable to finish her words, another smack hit her on at the same spot.

"Ouch! Yoona!!~~" Yuri faking her tears and forming a pout, but Yoona simply ignored her. She had used to her girlfriend's aegyo.

"I'm sorry Taeyeon-unnie. Please ignore her. So, is there anything I can help you unnie?" asked Yoona.

"Ah yes. Just looked at my bike..." Taeyeon pointed where her bike parked.

Yoona and Yuri shocked of what they saw.

"It looks terrible! You didn't get hurt too would you?" asked Yuri worried.

"No, I'm ok. But I was thinking of visit Seo later."

"Yes, you should. Anyway, what happen?"

Taeyeon started telling them the story form beginning till the end. "And that's what had happen."

"And Taeyeon thinks that woman is hot," Sunny who suddenly came from inside added.

"I did not!!!" Taeyeon denied.