20> Bad Day

CHAPTER 20

-Bad day-

Taeyeon flopped on the couch, flipping through various channel aimlessly. Tiffany was lying on her lap, reading magazine. Siwon was surfing the internet on his laptop while drinking coffee.

Taeyeon let a small sigh. It was a quiet Sunday morning. From the screen, her gaze shifted to Siwon and her girlfriend on her lap. She put down the remote and bent down to see what made her girlfriend so preoccupied in the magazine. But as soon as she peek down, Tiffany quickly close the magazine and looking at her questioningly.

"What?" Tiffany asked.

"Nothing. What are you reading?"

"Just some medical stuff." Tiffany answered short but Taeyeon was unconvinced by her answer.

"What is it about?" she asked back.

"Something."

"Let me look at it." Before Taeyeon's hand could reach, Tiffany had threw the magazine away and it hit right on his brother's face.

"Ouch! Tiffany!" He looked at her angrily.

"Sorry, my hand slipped. Hehe."

Siwon grunted but return back to his laptop.

Tiffany returned her attention back to her girlfriend, "So, what are saying just now Taetae?"

"Hm never mind. I'm just bored."

"Why not we go out?" Tiffany whispered on Taeyeon's ear.

"But how about your brother?" Taeyeon whispered back.

Tiffany looked at her brother who look occupied with whatever thing he do behind his laptop. It's been 3 days he was staying there but never once she saw his brother went out. Maybe she should bring him around the town today.

"Oppa,"

"Hm?"

"Me and Taeyeon want to go out. Do you wanna come?"

"Nope, it's ok." Siwon replied without even look up at his sister.

"Are you sure?" Tiffany reconfirmed, half believing that his brother refuse her invite.

"Yes, I'm sure. Just bring back some food for dinner."

"Ok..." Tiffany pulled Taeyeon's hand to go get ready. Taeyeon noted the slight pout form by her girlfriend's lips. She pecked them once.

"What's with the pout? Thought we should be happy that your brother isn't coming?"

"Yeah, but it is very unusual..." Tiffany frowned which quickly kissed by Taeyeon.

"It's alright... we will bring him some good food and we will have fun, ok?"

---------------

"What movie we should watch?"

"Romance please! Imagine me and you looks good,"

"But Ghost 3 just came out!"

"TAE!"

"Alright, alright."

"You get the tickets, I get the popcorn." Tiiffany suggested.

They split and met later at the entrance.

Taeyeon get in the line and while waiting for her turn, she looked at the Ghost 3 poster. "The horror must be magnificent." She muttered. Then her lips crept a grin.

"Two tickets to Ghost 3 please?"

Taeyeon love teasing her girlfriend and this is one of the time that she would not missed. She loves to hear Tiffany scream her lungs out and clinging onto her arm for her dear life. She enjoyed being the strong one in their relationship.