31> Lets just forget all this

-Let's just forget all this-

"Taeyeon is my ex-girlfriend."

That was the first sentence that came out from Jessica's mouth. Tiffany didn't looked surprise or even show any reaction. She didn't expect that but she somehow had a little curious about Jessica's relationship with her former girlfriend.

"I never thought that we will meet again after like 5 years. It's unbelievable isn't it?"

Tiffany could only listen when Jessica told her about what happen with Taeyeon in Ireland which nobody knew and that Taeyeon never told her before. It was shocking and confusing at the same time. How Taeyeon had suffered because of her family. She feel bad for not knowing all this. She didn't know whether she should blame herself for never ask the other woman or blame Taeyeon for keeping all that to herself.

When she think about it again, Jessica was Taeyeon's ex which they met again after separated for 5 years. But how come Jessica's knows all that better than her? How Taeyeon easily revealed her past to Jessica but not to her? Is it because Jessica mean so much more than her?

All those thought made her felt disappointed. She was nothing to Taeyeon after all.

"Tiff? Did you listen to me?" Jessica asked when she looked at her friend who was preoccupied with her thought.

"Yes, I heard all your granny story I almost fall asleep," Tiffany joked trying to smile. She excused herself to return to her work but Jessica noticed her odd changes.

"What's wrong?" she asked, as her hands intertwined their hands. "Are you jealous of Taeyeon? I don't love her anymore you know. I like you. But you are the one who reject me." Jessica pouted her lips.

Tiffany flicked her forehead causing the blonde's eyebrows to furrow.

"Stop saying something silly. I like you too, as a friend."

"I know. You are the best friend I've ever had. I only wish we could be a little more than that?"

"What? Best friend with benefit?"

Jessica had a wide grin on her face hearing Tiffany's suggestion, "Maybe,-Ouch!"

Tiffany flicked her again.

"Why did you hit me~?" Jessica lips formed a pout.

"Get your mind out of the gutter. And move! I need to go and you need to go back to your work too. You are supposed to be in the next building not here. Besides, someone there is missing you."

"Who?" Jessica asked curios. Her mind wondering who was the person could be.

"Lincoln. That boy been asking where are you almost every day," said Tiffany.

"Aish, that kid? Really? He always try to annoy me."

"It's because you tease him first."

"Oh, he is easy to tease," Jessica laughed.

-x-x-x-

Taeyeon returned back to SK Hospital after 3 days. The first thing she did was find Tiffany. She didn't see her in the ward but on her way to the cafeteria, Tiffany was there eating with Taecyeon.

Taeyeon can't wait anymore and straightly asked, "I'm sorry Taecyeon-shi, Tiffany can we talk for a while?"

"Can't you see what I'm doing with my boyfriend here?" said Tiffany without even looking back at her.

Taeyeon didn't show but she was shock. She didn't expect things to turn out this way. She never thought Tiffany would agree to be with Taecyeon.

"I'm sorry, but Taecyeon- shi, I need to borrow your girlfriend for a while." Taeyeon didn't wait for reply and pulled Tiffany out of the cafeteria. Her mouth felt bitter when she address Tiffany as someone else's girlfriend. Is she too late to correct everything now?