𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

theme: idek
ship(s): broken lander
au: college

this is where luke writes about his feelings after he and zander call off

- - - ˚୨୧˚ - - -

life brings perhaps way too many changes. people have came into my life and are gone before i'm able to form a close friendship. the process of this i have been aware of, but its really taken a toll on me now.

what about people you really trust. what about people you have known for practically your entire life until something slips and they're gone.

zander is gone. he doesn't want to see my face again. when he spoke those words, fear, agony, and pain overtook me. all that had happened was a rough time in our relationship that only took a turn for heartbreak. until now, he reached his limit, and left.

i have no one. i'm a loner now. all i expect is things to become more distressing.

all of those moments of happiness we shared. the day we finally got together. the day we met. its all past memories that must be left to forget. i don't want to leave him and his memory behind.

zander has been the best thing to ever happen to me. i love him and i forever will. even if that means we're apart and he no longer needs me.

i hope he does well. i hope he succeeds. maybe he could find someone better than me. i seemed to no longer fulfill him. he didn't want me around.

never in a million years i would've imagined we came to this. never. i couldn't possibly imagine losing him. i didn't want to. it was something i feared. something that terrified me. but that nightmare has come true.

somehow i must speak of my emotions. somehow i must be able to talk about how destroyed i feel in this moment. now i sit here writing this, alone. my apartment is quiet, besides the sound of my tears of misery.

well, except for the knock at the door.

- - - ˚୨୧˚ - - -

author's note: sorry this one was quite short and less effort. i'm currently working on the second chapter of my fanfic and several other oneshots. this was made in a rush to prevent my book from dying.
word count: 379 words