𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ☼

Ship(s): Lander
Theme: Fluff
AU: Next Gen
(In My Next Gen AU, Luke is a lawyer and Zander is a author.)

— — — — —

It was a quiet yet peaceful night, no source of light to be seen. There was a sudden ring of a alarm coming from Luke's phone on the nightstand. After a few minutes of constant ringing, the ginger-haired boy reached out his hand and quickly turned off the alarm that blared throughout the room. He peered down to see his mauve-haired husband, who was quietly snoring while cradled in his lover's arms. Luke grinned at the sight of his husband who was peacefully sleeping. He hated to awake him so soon.

It was around 5:45 in the morning. Luke usually wouldn't be up so early for work, but he had a important meeting early this morning due to a client's important case. He quietly and slowly got out of bed, making sure he wouldn't wake his lover.

Just as Luke was walking away, there was a sudden low and calm voice heard from behind him.

"Luke? Sweetie, what are you doing so early?" Zander whispered very drowsy, still in a large state of fatigue. "I'm so sorry, did I wake you up? I have a meeting early this morning so I had to wake up earlier then usual. He made his way back to the bed, approaching the mauve-haired male. Luke gently placed a kiss on Zander's head and stroked his dark purple locks. "Try and go back to sleep, okay sweetheart?" Zander simply nodded his head slightly smirking. And soon enough, he was asleep yet again.

Later On. . . (About 6:17 a.m.)

Luke walked into the living room, gathering his things getting ready to leave. He felt two arms wrap around his torso and turned around to see Zander giving him a "goodbye hug." He glanced behind him to his husband gleaming up at him, his periwinkle eyes glowing with happiness. They smiled at one another for a few moments before the ginger-haired male turned around, wrapping his hands around the latter's waist. "Hope you have a good day, Lukey! Do good at your meeting!" Zander exclaimed in a joyful tone. "Thank you, honey! I hope you have a great day too." Luke said before closing the gap between the two. They shared a passionate kiss before the taller male grabbed his bag and headed for the garage door. He swung the garage door open before waving goodbye to his lover and shutting the door behind him.

-- -- -- -- --

Word Count: 473 Words
Author's Note: This one really isn't my favorite, but I have been inactive lately so i'm gonna upload it anyway. I may or may not have made this in one evening, which obvi is why it isn't my best. But anywho, that's all! Byeee