𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Theme - Angst to Fluff
Ship(s) - Lander
AU - None
Note: Some of the quotes made aren't originally mine, full credits to the rightful owner(s)!!
— — — — —

Alexander's POV:
"Honestly, I don't understand what's been getting between Luke and I. We have been getting into so many arguments lately. It's unclear why all of a sudden this has been happening to us, but I nonetheless can agree that I wish this would quit."

Third-Person POV:
   Both Luke and Zander were in Zander's room, sitting across the room from each other. They had just had a huge argument but although they were at Zander's house, nobody was home to break up their fight so things ended up only escalating. Zander sat at his desk, staring at his wall as he thought to himself. "What was happening between us two? How can we both stop continuously fighting so it won't ruin our relationship?"

   Then there was Luke. He was sitting on Zander's bed, looking at his phone. Although, Luke wasn't even paying attention at scrolling through social media. He was thinking to himself, and asking himself somewhat similar questions as Zander was. "How long will this go on for? I can't stand being like this. There has to be some sort of way to resolve our continuous conflicts."

For about twenty to twenty-five minutes the two just sat there, across Zander's bedroom from one another. Eventually, Zander broke the silence.

"Hey Luke?" Luke looked up from his phone and snapped out of his thoughts. "What?" Zander was peering over to the drummer across the room, staring into his golden gaze. "Look, i'm sorry. . about earlier. It's just I-"

"Zander," Luke cut Zander out of his sentence while gazing into his lover's periwinkle eyes as the two made eye contact. "You didn't do anything wrong, theres nothing that you need to apologize to me for."

"Luke I mean it, I was acting like a total-"

"Zander."

   "I'm sorry. We've gotten in all these arguments because I haven't been talking to you as much in the past few weeks. It's my fault. I worried you and caused us to fight all the time. If your mad at me, I understand."

The room was in total silence.

Alexander's POV:
   "At this point, i'll just give into Luke's apology. We'll just keep being self-accusing of each other which is foolish."

Third-Person POV:
   "It's okay, Luke. I forgive you." Zander responded.

   "Great!" Luke exclaimed happily. Zander stood up and walked over to Luke on the bed. He lied down on the bed next to the drummer, his head lay on Luke's shoulder. Luke began to stroke the pianist's purple locks.

After a few minutes, Zander had fallen asleep on Luke's shoulder, in which Luke seemed to notice. He then gently lay down, letting Zander's head lay on his chest, making sure not to wake up his lover. He placed a kiss on Zander's forehead and muttered, "Sleep well, sweetheart." They both fell asleep in each others embrace.

— — — — —

Word Count: 529 Words
Author's Note: I hope you liked this oneshot! This is my first ever oneshot so I did my best. Also, I sincerely apologize if it seems I changed the POV's often. I honestly kinda like how this came out too.

𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 ♥︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें