𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬 - 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

banner photo is mine u can reupload or save it if you would like

- Luke played baseball when he was younger (around first grade probably) and was pretty good at it but became uninterested as he got older.

- Instead of Luke, Zander gets sleep drunk after midnight.

- Zander has written stories ever since he was a kid. It was what he would do to make him happy when his parents would fight.

- When they're bored they like to watch concerts on Youtube and cuddle.

- Zander has an addiction over coffee.

- They take a lot of couple selfies.

- Luke has a cologne collection. (btw cologne is perfume for boys if you don't know)

- Zander has grown out of his fear of thunderstorms. Turns out he starts to like rain/thunderstorms around sophomore  year of college. (Decided to change up a popular hc for this one)

- Luke is really good at driving.

- Zander would write wholesome love letters to Luke throughout high school and in the future to help him practice writing. Luke has a bulletin board for all of the notes.

- Zander is a really good cook while Luke can't cook at all

- Zander is extremely organized.

- Luke can get angry sometimes but when he does he gets VERY ANGRY.

- They both love to cuddle (I don't make the rules.)

- Luke can be sensitive sometimes but very rarely.

- Luke will draw sketches of him and Zander when he's bored.

- Hailey taught Luke how to sing and he's pretty good at it so he likes to sometimes hum or sing Zander to sleep.

- Luke has had nightmares since he was a kid.

- Both Luke and Zander like to wear those black braided bracelets.