"Hey! That wasn't cool!" I yelled.

"Your face isn't cool this morning" he replied and I rolled my eyes, Jayson walked into the house. "Yo, who's the dude at the porch forcing me to sign some shits? " he asked.

"Forget him, did you get it?" Austin asked, grabbing the package from him. "What's that?" I asked, pushing my self from the couch.

"Oh Charlotte, this is the best thing you would see this morning" Jayson said, rubbing his hands excitedly. "Hey guys!" We all turned to see Harley.

"Damn!" I and Bianca yelled in unison. "Wow... Babe" Jayson admired. She was looking good with her makeup all done.

"Did a clown puked on you?" Austin asked and her hands fell disappiontedly at her side.

"You're an asshole, keep that in mind and what are you guys waiting for? We are gonna miss our Manis and Padis appointment"

"What appointment?" I asked, getting up.

"The one we are having in like...30 minutes" she pulled her bag over her shoulder. "You should have told us!" Bianca yelled.

"I swear, I sent a text"

"How can I be ready before then? I look like shit this morning" I said.

"We know" they all replied and I glared. "I will be upstairs washing up"

"There she is!" Austin announced, opening the package. "What's that?" I asked again.

"The furriest...most softest coat ever" he pulled out the white coat. "Wow...she's beautiful" I admired.

"Beautiful? Come on, Charlotte! This ain't a princess dress, this is... Royalty" I rolled my eyes.

"Austin got his coat, he's shirtless, he's stupid, nothing's changed...I'll be upstairs" I yelled walking out and could hear Austin curse from behind.

★★★

"Harley, come on! " I called out to her. "I'm coming!" she yelled back, still taking pictures. "What's the time?" Bianca asked, sipping from her smoothie.

"Past 3pm" I replied.

"Oh my gosh!" Harley yelled, hurrying to us. "Dance is like in 4 hours" She ran past us to the car, I and Bianca exchanged looks and followed.

"Come on, guys. Let's go!" She honked and we took the back seat. I was having a nasty headache. We stayed at the saloon for so long.

Someone wanted to do something new with her hair.

I glared at Harley. "Fuck! Get away" she cursed, pushing the shopping bags in the passenger's seat away.

"Calm down, Harley. We still got time" Bianca said. "We don't! My makeup is gonna take hours and I haven't decided an outfit yet, that's gonna take like forever. So, we don't have time" she rambled as she drove.

"Breathe Harley, breathe" she took in deep breaths and sighed. "Okay, everything is gonna go well" I nodded.

We got back home and she immediately hurried upstairs. I hung my coat and fell back on the sofa, wiped out.

"Are you okay?" Mason asked. "Yes, just so fucking drained from all the activities today" I replied and Austin walked in, all dressed up.

"Come on, Jayson. We have to go" he said, glancing at his watch.

"Where's Carson?" I asked, sitting up. "He isn't back yet" Jayson replied and my face squinched in confusion.

"Wow, Darren wants to throw an all night Wednesday vibe party for anyone who wanna ditch the winter formal dance for it. I'm so in" Bianca said, scrolling through my phone.