There was a lot of work, and He Hai Xiang was afraid that they would not be able to deliver the work, so he sat in a row every day to urge them to work, and he almost had a whip in his hand. But Xin Qi next to him obviously wanted to stay with the child for a while, and chatted cordially there, with no intention of leaving at all.

    Min Hui found that Su Quan was holding a dilapidated baby bear in his hand, one eye had been gouged out at some point, and it was simply sewn up with a needle and thread. It's scary at first glance. The mother knew exactly what toy was in the child's hand. This bear was definitely not Su Quan's, and she didn't know where he picked it up, or snatched it from other children. She was afraid it would be dirty, so she took the bear from the Su Quan pulled out his hand and asked, "Quan Quan, who gave you this baby bear? We can't take it, so give it back to someone."

   Unexpectedly, Su Quan hugged the doll in his arms, shook his head and said, "This is the bear . Dad left it for me. Dad is going on a business trip, so let me take care of it for him."

    Min Hui didn't believe it, and glanced at Xin Qi, who was chatting in the crowd, and asked, "Didn't Dad give you a lot of new toys? The little bear is dirty and torn, let's not hug this one, but change to a cleaner one, okay?"

    "No! I won't change!" Su Quan yelled, "This is the bear that mother number two left for me."

    "What?"

    "Dad said, I have two mothers. You are mother number one, and there is another Mother No. 2."

    When Min Hui heard this, she came up angrily: "What the hell is Mother No. 2!" "

    "Mom No. 2 is not a ghost. Dad said that Mother No. 2 is called Su Tian."

    Min Hui's face darkened . She was so angry that her hands were shaking, she suppressed her anger and said to Su Quan: "Quan Quan, go over there and play with Sister Hua Hua for a while."

    After hearing this, Su Quan ran to the flower bed.

     Seeing him walking away, Min Hui called out: "Xin Qi, come here!"

    Xin Qi greeted everyone, turned around and walked towards her, seeing the baby bear in her hand, seemed to know her Why is she angry, stop quietly, and don't speak.

    "Let me ask you," Min Hui growled, "what's the matter with No. 2 mother?"

    "This little bear was given to me by Su Tian when I left the orphanage."

   Xin Qi said lightly, "I originally bought it for her. It has been with me all these years, and I will take it with me on business trips. It has my scent on it, so I left it for Su Quan."

    As if boiled in boiling water: "Su Tian saved my life, yes. But she has nothing to do with Su Quan! I am Su Quan's only mother. Please don't go too far and instill the grievances of the previous generation To the children!"

   After saying that, she threw the little bear into Xin Qi's arms.

    "It doesn't matter?" Xin Qi sneered, "Then why did you give him the surname Su? Why didn't you give him the surname Min?" "

    "I want to commemorate—"

    "This child," he said in a low voice, "is the result of you impersonating Su Tian—you didn't ask my permission when you gave birth to him. He is not your child, Min Hui. He is my child and Su Tian's! Su Tian is missing, don't think that this matter is over, let alone use this child to manipulate me! You let him call me dad for a while, and don't let him go with me for a while, I don't like being tossed around.  Don’t tell me you have a son! Now that I know I have a son and I can’t be with him, do you understand what it’s like? Now tell me, tell me what I should do!”

    He roared louder , with a cloud of purple air on her face, she clenched her hands into fists, as if she wanted to tear him in half immediately.

    "I was wrong," Min Hui said forcefully, "I shouldn't have told you that I have a son. Now, please pretend I didn't tell you! You are not allowed to mention Su Tian in front of him, I forbid it! This matter has nothing to do with the child , don’t drag him! The baby was born in October, so don’t try to snatch it from me unless you’ve changed 10,000 diapers! Goodbye!”

     She walked over and hugged  Su Quan in her arms, annoyed. She hurriedly walked towards the door of the hospital. Su Quan was also aware of the anger on her face, and was suddenly petrified, and began to sob. 

  Seeing Min Hui holding him , farther and farther away from Xin Qi, he couldn't help crying loudly: "Dad! I want Dad! Dad! Dad!"

    Seeing Su Quan crying hard, Min Hui softly coaxed him and walked out of the gate quickly. , got into a taxi and went straight to the company.

--------------

That's all for today.